What Do You Look Like !!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry not a chevy guy, I only drive a scooter. Trucks scare me.
scooter.jpg

Here's a recent one:
Chadbike-8-07-high.jpg

I love those 5.11 pants, plenty of pockets to hide stuff....I especially love wearing them when bashing, carry all the gear in those things.

Cm!!

HEY CM, WOW YOUR NOT ALL HAIRY !!!! LOLJK
Hey nice VTX looks like a 1800 right !!
just about all of us here in NLRCOF VA ride !!

Oh how about that link for the shirts ?
Take care
Brett

Thanks Brett! It's actually a 1300S with DG Hard Krome(not a spelling error, lol) 3 Inch Big Straights, Custom Paint by Bryan Dwight, Kurykyn Hypercharger intake, and Kuryakyn Elipse Mirrors(they are crud, poor chrome quality).

For the shirts, I'm looking at another source for some prices, will get in touch with you soon.

Here is me & my bully Maxx, thats for you to figure out witch one is me :bluehack:

about time hitman,

we have seen you before somewhere.....................maybe in the dungeon pics

I'm a Big Teddy Bear !!!!!!!!!
Yepper you have seen me floating around at the Dungeon for the races !!!!!
Or trying to blow up some pit areas !!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Me (JUSTBRINGIT), my girlfriend Tina (Mom of 2 RC Boys) My son Blake (2nd from left) Her boys, Dalton (left) and Wesley (Mohawk). With the man Himself and his son Westin at the Halloween Bash. All the boys raced in Novice. Dalton won, Wesley finished 3rd, Blake was 5th or 6th I think. We are so proud of all of them. My only claim to fame for the weekend was parking my truck on the roof of the Digger saturday evening. Tina didn't race this time, but she will be ready for may.

Here's my new favorite pic of my kid. Daddy was having a little fun! If you notice he has more hair and better looks than me.
100_1693.jpg

Josh is bringing back the afro!

here is a pic of me and my son at the mothers day make a wish truck convoy
2007_05140013.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks Chris & Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Smileys

Piney, what was your old avatar. I know it was funny. It was a smiley.
post it again so I can steal it.:resp:

LOL ok which one was it?Ive had a few,there was one more but I cant find now,it was a smiley face getting run over,if thats the one I'll look more l8r,lmk,Dave
:duh::motorcycle:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back