What Do You Look Like !!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy

Have been wondering this for a long time... Please post your pic and name of course

This is my son Wyatt and me Jeremy

bp011.jpg

Here is a picture of me at the Atlanta Dragraces this year with the Skytel girls! don't know the team but I now know them!!!

100_1365.jpg

dude how old do you think Iam ????.... age don't matter anyway.. Do you know Anna nicole Smith ?????

g..g...gg....ggawww lee parker.... I'm gonna start hangin out with you, that girl on the left is PURDY GOOD LOOKIN

Lol I don't mind, lol. I'm not scared to go up their! Cant wait for next year!

chunky-nice!
fired the 17 a while ago.
had a play with a .357 with a snub nose (2 1/2" barrel) a few years ago, when it was legal to own a hand gun.
sj, i'm just windin ya up!!

He's from GB bud (they're gettin crazy with their laws over there)...and don't think the dummies in this country are going to be satisfied until they take ours, too.

I say to them, "GOOD %*#@ING LUCK GETTIN MINE!!!!!"

anything over .22 is illegal, after some moron prob 7-9 years ago shot up a school. government banned hand guns over 22 cal....rubbish! that doesn't mean to say you cant get them, if you know what i mean.

if the US comes up with a *** law saying stuff like you cant have anything over a .22, my dad and i have decided that we will report all of ours as stolen lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back