What Do You Look Like !!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2717-1.jpg

That's me and my dad at my aunt's house starting to get ready for "The Big Day".

I'm a n00bzilla and I'll ask lots of dumb questions over the next couple months...so here's some dartboard material:

I should note I am 24 now, and was 23 for all of these pictures. Maybe someday I'll stop looking 17...

At Wrigley Field with some friends (on the left):
n45800197_30591933_7532.jpg

California Pizza Kitchen (Notice I am sitting between all the ladies):
n14801106_35300816_3707.jpg

After dominating like 4 straight games of Flippy Cup:
n1900441_37370667_6393.jpg

Enjoy and be gentle! :Xfingers:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's clear YeahYeah is a ladies man. He's such a ladies man that all of his friends are girls. :)

I did too but I have found it is best not to encourage crash....he'll never stop.

I am a noob here too, but have been into RC for about 20 yrs

These are the only ones I have at the moment .... taken from the Las Vegas Super nationals 1/4 scale race.....

Reminds me have to take some with the Savy.......:dunno:

Bloody kids.

Bullseye those sprint and stock cars are insane. really nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
me and my shepherd, maximus

Just found this post, it is nice to have add a face to a name! Here is me and my best friend in the pool

Cool name for the dog wa2ruff. I don't think Ive ever seen a shepard that liked the pool before.

I don't think I would ever want to get into a fist fight (or any fight) with wa2ruff. Yaaa BROTHER!

You guys are hilarious!

Here is just a pic of me so you can put the name to the face withouth the pool or sunglasses, and I'm going to try to put the links to #1 maximus swimming, and #2 maximus running while I ride my 4 wheeler. Those are his absolute favorite things to do. He even knows not to go by the liner in the pool, as you can see he swims to the deep end, then back to the steps. I hope you guys can see them. Not the clearest, but you get the idea, he is fast and hard to follow with the camera. I know its a little off topic but I love him and he's part of me, if the mods think it is inappropriate then they will delete the links.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/wa2ruff/?action=view&current=Maxswimming.flv

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/wa2ruff/?action=view&current=Maxrunninwith4wheeler.flv

That is an awesome dog Wa2ruff! I had a German Shepard/Black Lab mix once and that was the smartest dog I've ever seen. I bet you get alot of calls to help people move! The hat says it all.

thanks guys! I do get one or 2 calls to help people move, lol. Parker, I think my shepherd is smarter than me sometimes, it is amazing. You know what I'm talking about since you had one. That land back there is half mine, and the other is owned by a coal company. It was stripped years ago, and I called them to see if it was ok for me to be on their part. They told me they have no use for it anymore, arent selling it, and I can do whatever I want back there. So I hunt, take max running, and bash the savage down there. Pretty sweet layout. I'm glad you guys could see the vids

Members online

Back