What Do You Look Like !!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello

This is me and my son Tobias Jr he's 5 and I have another little guy Nicholas which is 4 months old
DSCN1206.jpg

Toby after his first run with his new (craigslist) Losi "Dad can you fix this wheel? pleeeeease"
DSCN0011.jpg

Tobias

sorry don't know how to post a pic on a thred and my name is austin and if hopalong you see this plz hopalong post that pic of me from the diggers dungin i am just a little kid that 10$ thing

Here I am next to "The Man" of monster trucks. Thanks to Mega for taking the pic.
DSC00838.jpg

I was going to make the joke of saying that so far I am the coolest guy on this forum. But after looking at my FAT a$$, i'm not going to make that joke.

Here me 270+ :( and my boy. Its hard to find a pic of me were I am not wearing a charger jersey!
Nicknnick.jpg

This is what am playing with when I am not bashin around! And what I live for!

Kids.jpg

I had to add one of me! ME because mostly I'm wearing Charger jerseys! hehe And my wife. "Helloo" quote by George Lopez

famcharge.jpg

I blind posted here. So please don't make to much fun of me! J/K Tare me a new one !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Every day. I know I'm not no spring chicken! lol

You are right, i should wear more. :)

Nick, good looking family!! Your boy looks just like you. So the wife didnt do it all... But can I send you a few Pat's jerseys. At least one for the boy ... don't do him like that!

Nick, good looking family!! Your boy looks just like you. So the wife didnt do it all... But can I send you a few Pat's jerseys. At least one for the boy ... don't do him like that!

HAAAAAA So you are a Patriots fan. haaaa dam! Well I will hold my tongue, you are probably still hurting over the 18-1 season. Only if we had a QB with at lease one good knee, Healthy LT, and Healthy D. We could have giving you guys a run, or possibly 17-1. But thats probably why you are trying to give away those jerseys. Send them over, I will find some good use, like baby wipes for my son, cleanin my savy after a dirty bash, or give it to the needie. Like Raider fans! LOL!!!!

But you know way i say these things! For everyone that does not know, the last two games of the last two seasons the Chargers have lost to those dam pats in the playoffs. I hate the pats more then I hate purple on my savage. lol

But thanks for the nice words.

Go Chargers!

Btw Blue = the only thing that matters! HAHAH LOL

chinchilla.... lol that thing is weird looking .. But not as weird as you look ...LOL!

Great pic Dan thanks for posting

Members online

Back