What Do You Look Like !!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK Guys...here is My wife Tina, son Derek, dog Sasha and me Billy...aka CajunYankee.

y1p3eDtQwprQ8EPvVcAgd-dsHYBRRBlOAaj.jpg

I also like this pic of me and Derek at Universal Studios in Orlando....JAWS is one of my all time favorite movies.

y1p3eDtQwprQ8ENIXTbtlh0SXtlOG01Jmge.jpg

I swear i have other clothes than that jersey...

YAY!!! I was born in Pittsburgh and love the Steelers!
Also the Chargers now that I have been here like since I was one lol

Dave

Come on Dave...lets lean more towards the Steelers..LOOOL San D is a good team too...I live in Maryland...born and raised...home of the former Colts and now the Ravens.. but i've always been a steelers fan since I was very young.

Same here-Steelers Fan at heart always but I have love for Sandy Eggo too so you know how that gos...
When/if they play each other I always root for Pitt!!

Dave

Enough of this Steelers talk! How about those Colts!!!! I'm excited for the season to begin. They will be in their new stadium, it's going to be sweet!!!!

Real Cajun and a real shark...... Just kidding. I was trout fihsing and kept reeling up heads, so I decided to get even.
shark1.jpg

Hey bud...nice ..uh maneater you caught there!! LOL JK!! and by the way, I am a REAL cajun!! Grew up in Cut OFF (Bayou Lafourche). If my memory serves me right, I don't recall any bayous running threw Kenner...JK...we Coon Asses have to stick together!!! Good hereing from someone from back home. :resp:

What about Cajun fries? Don't forget them... LOL

Cajun, I know where your from. I talked to you about it on the other site. I'm actually from Chalmette. If theres any worse than a coon arse its a chalmation coon arse. A place where people all have a boat and its usually parked on their front lawn. Similar to Lafrouche. I moved to kenner, but i still have my boat and white shrimp boots (Chalmette Nikes).

You guys need to eat some of my berled crawfish or a real po-boy not one of those ...subs..No wonder Jarred lost the weight. If he lived here he wouls still be a fat arse. Cajun, I bet your missing home about now. Its crawfish season and strawberry fest time.

I see your wife is still makeing you where that name tag around your neck in case you get lost, good boy....

LOL

thanks piney

Man, I hope that was a good $9 beer.. Mine cost all of.. well 8 dvided by 12... 66 Cent Michelob Amber Bock. GOGOGO

MichAmberBach.jpg

Anyhow, this is a picture of me last September. I was actually on my honeymoon with my wife, Lora. We went to this sculpture garden called Annemarie Gardens. It was a pretty fun place to go. :)

MeatAnn.jpg

Funny guy you are Crash...9 bucks is crazy huh? At Petco Park where the Padres play they also charge 9 bucks but was leaked into news lately thats it's also watered down!
At RCX I got a Bud and wife got a Import for a total of 19 bucks! For that I could get over a case of beer at home-crazy!
Wife loves Amber Bock too but I don't care much for it-MGD or Heineken for me.

Dave

Thats because he is wearing a Yankees hat

Haha, that hat has seen more crap than any savage on earth. I literally lost that during a mud bog competition in a dune buggy. It's been in the chesapeake bay, it's also see a 24 inch drain pipe.. Chasing it that time was heckuva fun time.

I don't like the yankees, but I love this hat. Still have it, after 11 years of hardcore abuse. :)

LoL. I actually got the hat in a trade for a CD. Never did like the yankee's tho.. Heck, I'm not much of a baseball fan. Been a gooooood hat tho, been through H and back.

Funny guy you are Crash...9 bucks is crazy huh? At Petco Park where the Padres play they also charge 9 bucks but was leaked into news lately thats it's also watered down!
At RCX I got a Bud and wife got a Import for a total of 19 bucks! For that I could get over a case of beer at home-crazy!
Wife loves Amber Bock too but I don't care much for it-MGD or Heineken for me.

Dave

HAV N FUN W PINEY!

thanks fotr sharing bud, looks like you had a good time

Members online

No members online now.
Back