What did you do to your HPI Savage today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have this as a sticky on my S-10 forum...Jus thought it would be cool to have a thread here and see where it goes since we are constantly makin mods,bashing and racing daily.

Today I:
Installed Venom fail-safe
Batt level indicator
New shock oil
Fuel filter
RPM wheels

good stuff savy.

i replaced the gears in my trans, added boca ceramics and cycled all my lipos on 'store' mode (caz jeff was saying hurtful things to me).

Thanks frddy.(since your a god on here) lol. I seen the boca review sounds like a good product. Hope the flux ran well Savage. I also "un-glued" the fac tires from fac rims. I'll never never be doing that again!!! Prbly need new tires....

i deanodized some purple parts. cleaned the front section of my truck for installation on the black tvps. tomorrow will be more interesting, planning on getting the truck back together for some pictures

good stuff savy.

i replaced the gears in my trans, added boca ceramics and cycled all my lipos on 'store' mode (caz jeff was saying hurtful things to me).

Waiting on my charger, so didnt do much today, other than hurt frddys feelings :hardlaugh:

But frddy did scare me into buying a fireproof safe for all my lipos. The warden would be pretty mad if the house burnt down from one of my "toys" lol.

spend more money, and trying to get a mirror finish shine on some of my alloy!

The warden would be pretty mad if the house burnt down from one of my "toys" lol.

don't get me wrong, it might not ever happen. to be honest, there really has to be some type of an even to make your LiPo go up in flames: a tiny dent to the LiPo casing or a connector coming loose or whatever.

but, i go for the peace of mind of a LiPo sac inside the metal container and then its not on my mind.

I stared at mine drooling cuz i cant bash till all this snow's gone lol but very shortly it will be transformed into a thing of beauty!!

Looking to get a tuned pipe today any suggestions? Stock motor 4.6f

just pulled the rear-end apart and shimmed my diff after inspecting the pinion/sungear and bearings. Will do the same to fronts later but ill be doing a midtank mod whilst I'm in there.

Glued up tires....bolted the runs on. Savage is lookin NASTY!!!! And Sittin an inch wider! READY TO BASH!!!

62530_155722261123478_100000571166430_384951_5845484_n.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Back