Show us your wrenchin' spot (pic please )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 14 and the youngest in my family so i get neglected by my family and get told off all the time for making a mess in my garage. but my mum said she would buy me a shed!!!!!!!! so i'm gna follow her up on that though she will probably sayh no cus she's paying for me 2 go to italy with my school.

Wish I saw this thread before I made my own.

Untitled_Panorama2copy.jpg

Nice set up.

I see you are running the Axial .28 ??

I was thinking of get a Axial .28, are they any good, like I'm running the K4.6 HO rite now in my Savage X and it smokes but you know after the engine dies and i have to move on!

What TVP 's are you using on the Savage to the right ??

Nice set up.

I see you are running the Axial .28 ??

I was thinking of get a Axial .28, are they any good, like I'm running the K4.6 HO rite now in my Savage X and it smokes but you know after the engine dies and i have to move on!

What TVP 's are you using on the Savage to the right ??

I have had nothing but good experiences with Axials. They are a great, powerful, long lasting engines. The truck to the right has Twisted Toys TVP's, they don't make them anymore.

twisted toys tvp's are nice my pair is like 5 years old now or maybe more one of the first sets casey came out with. also got his prototype shock towers they are pretty cool. he has fallen off the face of the earth used to talk to him all the time and he is gone now

photobucket is being dumb but will post pictures later

Here is my wrenching spot. The metal table is the only way to go.

It's rather clean because this is from during my savage build and I cleaned it out for it.

Hopefully in a few months I'll be able to post some pics of where my new Wrenchin spot is gonna be set-up. My wife and I are working on gettng a house and it has a really nice size garage. The garage is almost half the size of the house. Plenty of room for workin on the savvy and building a nice paint booth for AB bodies. Can't wait. I'll be sure to post some before and after pics.

Latest posts

Members online

Back