Show us your wrenchin' spot (pic please )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i cant remember if i posted mine or not lol

DSCI0037-2.jpg

Here is mine...

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1624.jpg

Don't worry... It's covered with savage parts now :bling:

I do most of my wrenchin in the garage as my 2 hobbies don't mix well R.C and ReefAquariums.... mixing up the bottles isnt good for either of them
4266367397_5bbcc6b66f.jpg

keeping it all safe

4267114870_d9166a4c7f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hey ermartin you should give a shout in our new members section so everyone has a chance to welcome you to the forum and get to know you a bit better....

LOL! I didn't think of that :)

That is the remote for Hannah's E-Revo. I bought my son his first R/C - a 1/16 E-Revo (brushed). He really liked RC but it was too slow for him, so he got an E-Savage, and Hannah got the E-Revo. Now Alex is moving up to a nitro savage, she will prolly get the E-Revo.

LOL Good thing you pointed that out :) I am glad that the lid I am painting for it for her (she is 7 by the way) is not done and in the picture, then I would NEVER hear the end of it!

Bob

bob just admit it that its yours we wont make fun of u to bad and yes u are one lucky devil that the body isnt painted and in the pics lol

Since it is too cold to work in the garage, I had to move everything into the basement for the winter.

%5BUNSET%5D.jpg

%5BUNSET%5D.jpg

%5BUNSET%5D.jpg

Bob

Sounds like to much work for me. Besides, you can always buy some heaters for the garage. My buddy has two in his and it heats up his 2 1/2 car garage real nice, and it only takes about 10-15 min. Then your burnin up.

Which reminds me, I can't wait until I can start gettin my garage all set-up with the huge corner work bench on one side and airbrush paint booth on the other. Then I just need to get the floor mounted compressor.

This is my workplace. we have yet to build some shelves, because money is tight and we just recently moved in but will in the near future.

DSCF0085.jpg

DSCF0086.jpg

DSCF0087.jpg

I only live in a small flat, space in London comes at an extremely high premium, I'm jealous of some of you guys workspaces.

This is my wrenchin spot, wherever i can find a space lol mobile spot.......... Just doing a bit of diff maintenance ATM, just put the front back together and about to start on the rear.

001-25.jpg

002-27.jpg

003-28.jpg

Small but yet functional, i like it. my shop can get pretty out of hands at times

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back