Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats what bashing is all about, not stopping :). and pics or none of this happened lol

when you come out with me i promiss you will really break something the day is not done till you leave with your truck in pieces.hammer timehammer time

day isn't over till your truck is broken beyond repair. at least in the field anyway. If you aren't braking things you aren't going fast enough.

So, Ive been messing with a Baja lately

while turning off the reciever this happen

mailgooglecom-1.jpg

The DDM pipe is much larger then stock and sticks out the back of truck

baja.jpg

so, no big deal just a burn ........rite?

no, it happen at 3pm tuesday

by 3pm wensday I could ot walk on that foot.

My wife saw it when she got home from work and dragged me to the doctor.

1. Tetanus Vaccine
2. Silver Sulfadiazine cream
3. Amox TR-K clv 875-125 mg
4. Hydrocodone 7.5-750

doctor said it was a good idea to come in to see him, an infection that close to the bone is very dangerous.

CAREFUL PIPES ARE HOT APPARENTLY

bad driver

Looks like that hurt, but good to see your wife took u too the doctor and got you all fixed up.

Name change in order?????? Since you kept your foot, Hopalong2 would not be appropriate, how about.... CrashnBurn

Looks like that hurt, but good to see your wife took u too the doctor and got you all fixed up.

Name change in order?????? Since you kept your foot, Hopalong2 would not be appropriate, how about.... CrashnBurn

...........:lmao:......

Women always seem to be smarter about injuries then men. Most of us will diagnose just about any type of injury as a sprain

Guy 1: Hey man you're missing a leg.

Guy 2: Ah it's just a sprain.

Women always seem to be smarter about injuries then men. Most of us will diagnose just about any type of injury as a sprain

:lmao:

I told her, "I'm fine, what times dinner?" she said, "get in the car, were going to the doctor!"

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thing you have a caring wife .. You have to force me .. only time I got to the doctor is if I need stiches or something is wrong with my Junk !!!

ha ha thats sooo true, i remember slicing my finger pretty much to the bone and i used toilet paper and scotch tape and was gonna just leave it to heal lol ended up with 6 stitches after she made me go to the docs...

Ouch bro. i said before i dint like the idea of you messin around with baja's. maybe the Lord's way of tellin you to ship that evil thing back to its owner.

musta been the week for freak r/c burns.

First off, thats cool that you are brave enough to post that and get poked at, lol. I'm sure your not the only one that has had that happen, me as well, second tank of fuel in my savy i have a nice scar to remind me that the cooling head on my mill is not so cool after 2 tanks! Kick back and tune it from the couch now, good luck and hope it heals quickly!

Just be carefull with that thing...it really could kill someone....i had aclose encounter with a 5t flying through the air at my head about 2 weeks ago...still have the cuts and scrapes of when i leaped off of the 20+ft tall mound of dirt i was filming the thing from...lets say the driver sucks...WIDEO TO COME HOPEFULLY!

i just showed my wife this thread (nurse) and she said that your burn went way deeper through your tissue than nolan's. so ya, she said give your wife a smootch and thank her for makin you go to the hosp caz the biggest concern with burns is infection. stupid baja.

Hello Guys,

Yep, it looks better now that I've put it back together with some mean mods.

Pic 1 (I know the tires are backwards)
Heavy_sav_w_lid.jpg

Pic 2
100_2404.jpg

Pic 3
Heavy_sav_no_lid.jpg

Pic 4
100_2455.jpg

OMG is all that came to mind! that's a battle scar... I have been burt on every hot part my fingers can get too. I don't laugh at you, I feel bad for you!!! Hope it heals fast my man!

Members online

Back