Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks allan.

Here is some of the damage.....its more than what the pics show.

100_3106.jpg

100_3107.jpg

100_3109.jpg

100_3119.jpg

100_3115.jpg

100_3118.jpg

The last pic is the hard case we had on the front, that hole is where it ripped the mount for it completely out....

Notice also that half the bumper is missing on the right hand side under the light, it ripped that off also.
About $400 just it rack damages...

Mann ...the savage is tough ...no need to be huggin on it after a crash .... get some burn cream and vitamin E ... quick ... cause DANG .....

Gregg

welcome racecort. like the boyz have said, the only time you should touch it is if you are giving it a smack to make it go faster:Crazy: Also, hope that burn is worse than any damage your body got earning that tattoo :patriotism: :sadd: Good part is that you can find out how to fix ANYTHING that breaks on your savy in the forum, not sure if you can get tips on how to fix ur body..lol

What is that on your toe? (or the photographer)

Or should I ask? hee-hee.

Glad everyone is ok.

Been a few weeks sence I really beat my truck , Probably be down a a few more weeks due to lack of funds.....

tweaked the tvp's, 4 dogbones, spur, diff toast.
IMG_3242-1.jpg

IMG_3243.jpg

IMG_3245.jpg

IMG_3246.jpg

Wow thats a good bit of damage for ya.......

How are the cen shocks holding up for you, compared to stock maybe?

Nice dogbones J. Are they custom made? :resp:

Can you please tell me exactly what type of shocks do you use? I'm tired of replacing stock ones after every 2-3 tanks....

So this weekend after getting my savage x all fixed up with the ofna 125cc tank and a THS pipe, while using my brother in laws old s-25 engine while I wait to get an LRP z.28r spec 3, I took out my neighbors mailbox.

I was hauling the mail, or at least as fast as the little s-25 could get my savage going, I caught a bump in front of my neighbors house, the savage started to cartwheel and took out a mailbox. The mailbox must have flew 3 to 4 feet in the air off of its mount. Luckily it was a plastic mailbox and just snapped back in place, but it was quite funny. On the run I also took out both of my front a-arms. I had street shoes on the savage, so when I hit the grass, it was kind of hard to control, but that is the fun of it. I don't have any pictures unfortunately.

On a side note, the ofna 125cc tank is a must have now that I have it. I will never run another savage with a stock tank, unless it isn't mine. No half tank lean is a beautiful thing. No more tuning constantly is nice. I set my savage up to run on the pavement in front of my house by taking out the preload spacers on the shocks and putting on some road rage tires. It handled better than it ever has, but part of that could have been that it could barely break the tires loose. It will be fun to see what happens when I get an LRP.

Rock on formiko.
Just don't get on your neighbors bad side. The cops will side against you every time.

the book

Rock on formiko.
Just don't get on your neighbors bad side. The cops will side against you every time.

the book

I don't have to worry about this neighbor, I have known him for 18+ years or so. He is a real cool guy.

The mailbox flying off the stand was hilarious. My brother in law was cracking up. I was thinking oh crap, get me a screw gun. But it was plastic and had a plastic base it snaps onto.

Pretty weird for me. I haven't seen a mailbox in front of a house in long time. Houston postmen are lazy I guess. :)

Around here you have 2 to 4 mailboxes on a post for the most part. Some places the mailman even walks the route.

dude, maybe the reason 18 years is the reason that your neighbor has a break-a-way mail box?:evilrocker: :evilrocker: :evilrocker:

dude, maybe the reason 18 years is the reason that your neighbor has a break-a-way mail box?:evilrocker: :evilrocker: :evilrocker:

ha ha good point my friend!!!! just kidding!! when i first got my savage x i was rippin it in the parking lot behind my house which still was partly full " i know, i know not smart!" lol anyway was starting to get dark so i figured 1 more run for the night well it had managed to get a bit out of sight when i heard bang,scrape................. when i got over to it it was wedged under a hyundai didnt do any damage other then scrapes on the engine roll bar and the top of the body but for the few seconds i was running over to it i was sure it was toast!!!!

The last time I let a friend drive my Savy, (and it was the last) he slammed it under a car so bad we had to jack up the car to get it out. It looked ugly under there, but when we pulled it out, no damage!

Tranny Damage today ,, HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN ? I am thinking about 20 gallons of hard bashing probably took it's toll
IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

Notice the hole in the tranny case and the chunk of metal missing (next to the adjustment hole)

jeremy that happen to me twice

that little screw that holds the clutch finger in place backs out and ripps the heck out of the trans

you can get 2 speeds for really cheap on ebay

yea I bought a 2 speed and case from plcman for 16.99 great deal considering the case costs that alone.

HHHrrrmmmm broke it again today. landed upside down from about 10ft high. it stalled the motor straight away. i haven't had a good lok over it yet. i can see i broke the engine mount but that's all so far. ill have a better look tmw.

This isn't so much as damage to the truck, but, the damage I received from the break-in process of a new mill. And yes the really hurt. I got the one that's closest to my finger tip today whilw trying to start the motor for it's 3rd idle tank sittin on the stand. The one closet to the webbing between my fingers came from Sat. night tryin to get it started for the very first tank. No wonder I tryed staying away from pullstarts.

104_0849.jpg

Enjoy!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.
Back