Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if it will work but I have a 7 channel one. Ill get the specs in the morning and if it will work we will work something out. Its in m shed and its raining outside!

Well i had to step out there anyways and i brought them in. Both are futaba, one is a r128df and the other is a r127df. Both are fm and the standard radio for a savage is am. If someone on here has some idea on them and they will work let us know. I do have one set of crystals for them its 72.230mhgz.

7 channel WOW ! Iam gessing its for a plane, if you have the reciver, don't know why it wont work !!!

I got a freind with some extras, I will see what he has tomorrow and see if you can spare one. I will be going vacation in a couple days, so I will get it done tomorrow for ya.

Where abouts in GA is that? I live in GA and their is a track but I would like to have another track to go to.

Mango bro , this is the crash forum you can post stuff like this in the general rc chat (just a little heads up my friend ) !!!

sorry guys i did not know of the general chat forum so i will post all other threads in there once again sorry !

58.jpg

60.jpg

what do you guys think of my savage? lol

Nice looks like its fully enjoyed. as far as outrunning the 3.3 i'm told a savage won't but that comes from the guy that put a picco.26 in right after he bought his 3.3. he's still triing to keep up with me savvies.

Not to be rude, but deffo when the revo 3.3 is broken in you have no chance, its just that revo's are made for speed..

alright, sorry for saying anything lol
but i would never want a revo 3.3 or a tmaxx or any other type of truck other than a savage
I'm not sure what it is, but i prefer my truck over my dads revo any say

No man you don't have to be sorry at all, I was just saying facts , facts are stubborn lol.. My first choice is the Savage too, but I had a Revo before and want one as my third monster truck :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back