Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think that that's why they added the optional nylon roll bar for over the engine, would most likely help stop that from happening. that's bad stuff right there. weird that there would be 2 cases of a similar incident in that short a period of time.

axial mill with J-Bweld holding motor mount on!

this is what happens when you break in the mill on pavement with no shell on it but thanks to J-B weld it is still bashing!

i say if it runs great then leve it alone just keep an eye on it

Blue Thunder yeah it stains a little. My other lhs says its a good fuel but now that I,m having so trouble I'm wondering?????????

See My in town HS carries traxxis and Eliminator and blue thunder. there are a few others but I think there for planes.

JB Weld is awesome.....People use it constantly when porting Rotary Motors.....It is builder's best friend.

Bluethunder is a green nitro it seams to really keep the mill cool even when i really lay into it . The temp when i ran Odonell was around 340 deg with blue thunder it is about 299 to 325 and it could be leaned out a little more but it seams to have allot of power for bashing , I have some knew diffs and bulkhead coming in , as soon as i get it put back together i will make a vid and post it . I will keep you guys informed .

how long have you ran blue thunder, and what kind of problems have you had ?

I am not sure how it is still running all i can tell you as that me and my pops cleaned it up for 2 hrs and wiped it down with some denaterd ahlc and i put weld on the broke mount and stuck it back in the mill, and he took weld and put it all around the mount and down the botom following the crack. It has ran ever sence it has not lost any power at all !!!!!!

Really ive ran blue thunder for break-in and this motors whole life. and one gallon through my stock .25 . The stock .25 never had a propblem..so thats why I'm trippin on this one moment.

Bluethunder is a green nitro it seams to really keep the mill cool even when i really lay into it . The temp when i ran Odonell was around 340 deg with blue thunder it is about 299 to 325 and it could be leaned out a little more but it seams to have allot of power for bashing , I have some knew diffs and bulkhead coming in , as soon as i get it put back together i will make a vid and post it . I will keep you guys informed .

what happens when you richen the mill ? Iam thinking that 300 to 325 is way hot,

I read in RC Car Action that if you soak it in feul over night it will remove the gunk.

is it a two part epoxy type thing, we get a similar thing over here, called quicksteel, and it is fantastic. my old house had a log burning fire in the front room, and when i was out one evening, the electricity went....that means the pump circulating the water being heated up by the fire went off, the water jacket cracked, couldn't afford a new one, so i cleaned it up with a wire brush, solvent cleaner and put quicksteel on it, it was still going strong when i sold the place!!! it is good stuff.

spur gear !

I am not sure if you can put it on a spur gear ,but if you whant to try it , you can ,i don't think i would, but it is yours not mine lol !

My radio went tits up i am looking for one . I need a 27 mghzs 3 chanell radio i can anyone help i need to bash . For sale or trade ? Someone please help i really need a radio i can't afford a knew one right now . Please help a fellow savey out thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.
Back