Savage xl build for a friend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found it, looks like S680. Does it Still use a OWB or bolt on like a nitro start set-up?

They use a OWB still, but if ya lube it right and don't overheat the bearings they last a good long while, I have a couple that are 5 yrs old or more and still work like new...

Not quite but darn close, my buddy had an inline version and the small gear inside was breaking alot, not sure if it has been updated, I think he was breaking his due to flooding and hydrolocking his engine then the gear would break.....

Go blue or go home lrp zr.32
My os is blue! Friend of mine runs a Lrp 32 and we're pretty much right beside each other all the time. I pull away once my hs third gear kicks in though. I can't complain, my os has been awesome for me since day one. Thanks for the tiger info though, didn't realize they made a side drive set up. I wanty!

Had to set the bushing for the pinion gear a little tap or two to get the back Plate to sit flush have to have some common sense though fitting after market parts is an art in in itself

Had to set the bushing for the pinion gear a little tap or two to get the back Plate to sit flush have to have some common sense though fitting after market parts is an art in in itself
Not quite but darn close, my buddy had an inline version and the small gear inside was breaking alot, not sure if it has been updated, I think he was breaking his due to flooding and hydrolocking his engine then the gear would break.....
Lol:ercm:big block baby use a drill with a clutch

My os is blue! Friend of mine runs a Lrp 32 and we're pretty much right beside each other all the time. I pull away once my hs third gear kicks in though. I can't complain, my os has been awesome for me since day one. Thanks for the tiger info though, didn't realize they made a side drive set up. I wanty!
Nothing wrong with an os motor good stuff Sullivan has what you need you just have to shim as needed should be able to turn the drive freely both ways once set up properly bullet proof

I use an 18V drill with a clutch setup, my .32 ofna starts right off almost always...... (it is in how one tunes) :lmao:
( I cannot speak for my buddy he is always hard on his RC stuff ) but I get plenty of life outta my toys.....

Lol hear ya man to each hisown get it right or go home you seem to have your stuff together

Latest posts

Members online

Back