Savage xl build for a friend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trouble 69carm

14597408854691090782426.jpg 14597408854691090782426.jpg 1459740539340-895369166.jpg Got a roller for my buddy going to build her up for him going with a two speed transmission a Robinson racing spur gear 47 tooth and hpi vented bell 16 tooth with ofna shoes hd axles proline trencher x tires stock arms and last but not least an lrp go blue zr .32spec 2 maybe a custom cage for bashing cant wait to see the look on his face when I give it to him learned everything about the ins and outs of my truck from you guys this forum is the best IMO Feedback is welcome hope he likes it like I do 1459740539340-895369166.jpg

That's a sharp ride man! Where do I sign up for pals like that?!
Side note, the one on the right, is that a custom body? That's bad***!

That's a sharp ride man! Where do I sign up for pals like that?!
Side note, the one on the right, is that a custom body? That's bad***!
What's up rooky thanks man yes the one on the right is my rig and yes it is custom and also rhino linerd i kept snapping body's so i came up with that call it the krusher lol

That's awesome. So far the stock HPI body has lasted the longest for me. I built an HPI F150 body last winter and it didn't last a tank. Lol

Can I be your friend? Cus free Savages for friends seems like a pretty awesome perk!

Nice paint job by the way.

I'm the lucky friend ;) !!!
Can't wait til it's together...gotta stop thrashing my sons rig. Trouble69Carm made that one happen also. Dad gets the Savi XL
IMAG1459.jpg IMAG1706.jpg

LRP.32/THS shipped out today!!
Nice.. Why no updated linkages?

What is in that bag next to the humppack? On the right?
Send me a link...I'm clueless. New to all this stuff
Nice.. Why no updated linkages?

What is in that bag next to the humppack? On the right?
109024 brake pad mount/brake cam/piston set
I'm clueless about updated linkage..send me a pic or link. I'm learning as I go.

First time for everything.
At least you know what i was talking about now.. :)

What about:
Extra parts now. I have the correct parts for my brake setup.
I'll bring the octane part down to the lhs when I need something...they'll give me a few bucks for it.
I like the ofna mod...thx for the info!

Latest posts

Members online

Back