Project Name: Black Magic ..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
k looka food I'm not a fan of the rpm battery box cause it hangs off the side but you might like it that is the only thing i would change

Things that are on there way..

FLM EXT TVPS anodized black
FLM motor plate
FLM Mid-tank plate
FLM Center Skid Plate
FLM Servo mounts
D8 150CC Tank
Linkage needed

Last edited by a moderator:
Get the servo plate, skid plate, and motor plate powdercoated black and you'll be golden!

I don't know, powdercoating is pretty tough and if your running mostly on-road with those phaltlines your probably not going to hit it many things that are gonna scratch it, something like a curb would but...

I don't know, powdercoating is pretty tough and if your running mostly on-road with those phaltlines your probably not going to hit it many things that are gonna scratch it, something like a curb would but...

the skid would get messed up.. hoping over a curb atm it hits the button and sometimes.. teeters and wont go anywhere... lol

Some minor upgrades...
FLM EXT TVPS anodized black
FLM Servo mount
FLM Servo Plate
HB D8 150cc tank
Blk RPM Box

couple things to come within a few days / weeks
Ace 1015 Steering servo
Ace DS1313 T/b servo
Modded LRP .28 spec 3 ( no picco sorry guys.. )
ERCM side bleed pipe..

are you gonna leave all the silver flm stuff like it is or would you anodize them black as well

nice job hyp now go run it

Oh i intend to! Possible video!

cool job man.....
i like the LRP .28 it's also a fast one

Yeah i hear out of the box it ripps!! then if robin will add his touch... OOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

are you gonna leave all the silver flm stuff like it is or would you anodize them black as well

Well I'm kinda sorta testing the TVPS to see if the black holds up before i blow money on anodizing. I would prefer to do it all black but i wanted to get it all one and work on my linkage.. I'm sure when i get the new mill the FLM motor plate will be done.

My Atomic Carriers...

Well seems like i only ordered one :crying:... But looks good so far.. Ill let you guys know what i think when the other arrives.

Well seems like i only ordered one :crying:... But looks good so far.. Ill let you guys know what i think when the other arrives.

[/URL]

were did u get these? i love the look of them

Latest posts

Members online

Back