Project Name: Black Magic ..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Hyp
Just wanted to know more on Wing Mount. Wanna do something likes urs on my Flux.
What wings are those? And how easy/difficult is it to mount those?
Do i need any other things besides the wing itself?

Mugen stay
HPI Wing (you can use any wing)
Custom made mount..

Me out yesterday... couple on road runs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZEvMqDSeac&feature=player_embedded

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah thanks man. Then most probably i can't custom make. Lol. Needed something that could be easy to install.

Anyway i see u r using HPI Blast wheels. Is that phatline or roadrage? Blast wheels are huge, what size tires are those? It was easy to fit?

Ah thanks man. Then most probably i can't custom make. Lol. Needed something that could be easy to install.

Anyway i see u r using HPI Blast wheels. Is that phatline or roadrage? Blast wheels are huge, what size tires are those? It was easy to fit?

Yeah there phatlines 140x70mm i swear by them for on road.. I mounted them and glued and i had no issues at all.. they do sell pre glued also.

Looks cool, my polished pipe is getting pretty ugly, I may try that eventually. You should get some black fuel tubing too! The stuff that came on my XL is a transparent black so you can still see through it. You could even do the tank black and leave a stripe unpainted so you could still see the fuel level.

man thats a great truck. I'm in the middle of a project myself. i have a D8 tank on hand so ill be a copy cat if that ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
back @ the begining when we were talking about the diffs i posted some pics that got mess up and i was trying to fix your thread for ya

Looks good hyp!! Did it fit right in or did you have to trim the skid to get it to fit?

oh sorry guy I'm confused.. (its to early) The servo relocation... yes i trimmed the hump that the bulkhead skid plate goes in. I was thinking center skid / servo plate.

Got it weighed yesterday.. with spi wheels.. 12lbs exactly.. rockout..

Had a little fun yesterday.

IMGP0197.JPG

IMGP0191.JPG

Nice shot Hyp, darn wife broke our camera AGAIN (like once a year LOL), so I can't get any shots of mine.

Nice shot Hyp, darn wife broke our camera AGAIN (like once a year LOL), so I can't get any shots of mine.

Thanks mike...

Couple things id like to get on the black savy piece by piece..

HPI 87245 Savage Suspension High Performance Conversion Set
HPI 86343 TITANIUM GEAR SHAFT 6x12x78mm
HPI 86345 TITANIUM DRIVE SHAFT 6x70mm
HPI 86344 TITANIUM IDLER SHAFT 6x8x45mm
PRC153 HPI Savage Bulkhead Lower Plate CF
PRC184 HPI Savage X, XL, FLUX Wing Mount Plate CF
PRC107 HPI Savage 21, 25, X, SS Servo/Mid-Tank Kit CF
PRC110 HPI Savage 21, 25, X, SS Motor Plate Kit

I always wanted to try them be sure you give us a review of them after you give them some hard testing. I am with you on the ti hinge pins. At some point I will buy some ti rods and make them but lunsford wants way to much for them IMO

I always wanted to try them be sure you give us a review of them after you give them some hard testing. I am with you on the ti hinge pins. At some point I will buy some ti rods and make them but lunsford wants way to much for them IMO

FINALLY!! We agree on something :getdown:

Yeah ill put them to the test when i install.. Need some droop.. these hellfire shafts are killing me.

Latest posts

Members online

Back