new clutch system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got it to fit now I have to modify the tvp cause the screws are now hitting the tvp lol always something...now I know why I has short heads on the pipe setting of the truck. Little at a time I guess.

Reactions: Jr.
Yeah its fun to work on it, granted it does get frustrating at time cause you buy a part you expect it to fit...not always the case I'm afraid. But it's fun. Will have to take the dremel to the tvp u don't think my tiny files will do much to it. Thought about just going back to stock xl plates but then I remembered I need those cause I have that RPM box on the side of it that holds my voltage regulator/cut off.

a file will eat through aluminium easy, alley is a soft metal, the thing that i found when using a dremel and a grinding disk or sanding bit is that the alley clogs the bit up fast

I just got the Buku with the brass shoes (the one they say requires an all metal drivetrain). It's an awesome clutch! I chewed up a new Robinson clutch bell because the mesh wasn't quite tight enough. Once it grabs, it obvious that my truck is locked up as the tranny shifts more quickly in all gears. I ended up sanding down the inside of a previously used clutch bell and it works fine, so don't be afraid of using one you already have, just get it clean.

Latest posts

Members online

Back