mickeys 5b

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
update on my engine issues. i got this email today

Dear [email protected],
Thank you. We have had an opportunity to bring attention to your issue to our Product Manager who has asked us to ship you a Bore Kit 30.5cc a both a repair kit for the cylinder problems you reported and also as an upgrade. Bottom line this will help you getting your Baja back on the road and it should go much faster too. It is coming your way via USPS Priority International.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Customer Service Department. dh

i also got windows made up and the cage mod done pics will follow later when rj is in bed

update on my engine issues. i got this email today

Dear [email protected],
Thank you. We have had an opportunity to bring attention to your issue to our Product Manager who has asked us to ship you a Bore Kit 30.5cc a both a repair kit for the cylinder problems you reported and also as an upgrade. Bottom line this will help you getting your Baja back on the road and it should go much faster too. It is coming your way via USPS Priority International.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Customer Service Department. dh

i also got windows made up and the cage mod done pics will follow later when rj is in bed

thats fricking awesome. Great customer service. Better than traxxas. I had to call traxxas. They got crappy customer service

ok heres the pics of the cage mod and my homemade windows

mickeynewer011.jpg

mickeynewer009.jpg

mickeynewer008.jpg

the windows look sick Mickey. They will be very usefull in the winter time

guys the t roof bar is a must if you plan on jumping your baja . it saved mine twice today. i hit a small 1/4 pipe style jump by accident today ( forgot it was on the front straight at the track on the first lap oops) and before i know it the baja is 7 or 8 feet in the air and turning upside down, landed on the roof with no damage at all. well i popped one of the windows off lol. either way my "clone" took a beating today and is looking for more. i am happy.

bajabash.jpg

baja-1.jpg

quick pic snapped today at the abandoned air field today

Last edited by a moderator:
little look change, some repairs, and new tires

mickeynewer001.jpg

hpi roll cage
mickeynewer002.jpg

new hpi axle boots and some cv axle grease
mickeynewer004.jpg

and proline bowtie tires
mickeynewer003.jpg

yes i know i had ordered some hostile mxs but the lhs informs me that it will be another 3 weeks before they can set up a distributorship with hostile. so i bought the prolines off the shelf as i needed new tires NOW.

looks really good. You should have bought the Hostile MX boots for the dog bones. I replaced mine before i went to the track with 2 spares of HPI stock boots, and they lasted one day at the track. The Hostile dog bone boots, you wont believe how thick they are.

Lookin' sweet man! Just picked up a T for myself, all stock except I added a Killer Bee V1 kill switch, rx for my Futaba 3PM 2.4 Ghz, DDM 5000mah battery, and it came with a modded V1 rear Dominator pipe. Absolutely love it so far. I live right by the california dunes so I can throw paddles on and go whenever I feel like it, about a 5 minute drive. So far I like the dunes better than anywhere else with the baja. I need to do a quick release mod still, but I haven't decided what direction I want to go with that yet.

Looks good - Before long your clone will be no more.

Looks good man. Those look way stronger than the stock ones. I'm considering a Team Chase roll cage, but haven't decided if I really need it or not.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back