mickeys 5b

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bajalights007.jpg

bajalights006.jpg

bajalights004.jpg

made from one dead 60 led trouble light some patience and some trickery with a soldering gun

Nice and bright. I remember those days. Had 4 lights. 2 up front and 2 on the cage, real cool. Even had a seperate battery pack just for them

that's smooken good stuff there bud , I want something to over power the shadow of the front shocks....looks like you did

i love the look of the buggy. Id love to convert mine over and just keep the truck parts to go back and forth. maybe once my bodies trashed ill give it a whirl.

OMG that looooooksss so sickk mickey. That body goes sooo well with the orange parts you have left .WOw it just looks amazing

well time for an update . more orange elimination happening. this part of my former clone is now all aftermarket or hpi.

cupcakesandbaja010.jpg

cupcakesandbaja012.jpg

and i used a set screw mod so i don't have to use the e-clips on the upper arms

cupcakesandbaja013.jpg

Just went thru the thread, very nice build up! I too would buy an off brand, because like you put it, how many bajas still have hpi in em..

well its together for the most part just needs a few small things

christmas2011019.jpg

front dogballs these are sweet

christmas2011021.jpg

darksoul servo saver

christmas2011023.jpg

and the rear rpm arms with the killer camber spacer

christmas2011024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
looks nice man i really want a gasser now this is what i am going to be picking up in the summer once i get a full time summer job

so when r u going to nbe going to the barn or otterville we race 1/5 down there too and electric 1/5 in losse nutz indoor

Time for an update. New motor again , this one is a stage 4 race motor with Boca ceramic crank bearings and a bunch of other tricks done to it. New rims and tires for running on the oval . CPI big bore pipe. Threshold angled velocity stack and the full compliment of outer wears.

IMAG0226_zps67f85fb0.jpg

IMAG0225_zps227070b5.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back