K4.6 HO Port & Polish by Steller R/C

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I'm glad you didnt overheat it then. I didnt say it wears out fast just it cant take heat.

Here since you know so much these are the X dyno numbers argue with them...

Not only does the H.O have less HP it also makes less RPM = Slower then the K4.6

Your mill
HPI K4.6HO HP--> 1.28 @ 19,500 rpm Torque--->64.76 oz-in @ 19,500 rpm Max RPM ---->32,000 rpm

The K4.6 and or axial 28 same mill
HPI Nitro Star K4.6 HP---> 1.32 @ 22,250 rpm torque ----> 59.52 oz-in @ 19,750 rpm Max rpm -----> 35,000 rpm

Let me put them side by side so you can compare:

H.O / K 4.6

1.28 / 1.32 HP K wins
64.76 / 59.52 Torque HO wins
32K / 35K RPM K wins​

As I said b4, It is the H.O. caz it makes 4 inch ounces of torque more then the K.Yes it means high output like you said but its only referring to this number. Not the full motor . Also you give a mill a snazzy name Noobs buy them ... the K makes .04 HP more then it. The k4.6 is faster period 3500 RPM makes a difference. The F is faster then that I have owned all 3 to know. I did like/still have my HO though!

Take care and good luck with your mill.

yeah ill argue...
• K4.6 HO » Maximum RPM : 41,000 rpm
» Maximum Horsepower at RPM: 2.95 hp @ 38,000 rpm
» Practical RPM : 3,100 ~ 39,500 rpm

• K4.6 » Maximum RPM : 39,000 rpm
» Maximum Horsepower at RPM : 2.9 hp @ 35,000 rpm

yeah ill argue...
• K4.6 HO » Maximum RPM : 41,000 rpm
» Maximum Horsepower at RPM: 2.95 hp @ 38,000 rpm
» Practical RPM : 3,100 ~ 39,500 rpm

• K4.6 » Maximum RPM : 39,000 rpm
» Maximum Horsepower at RPM : 2.9 hp @ 35,000 rpm

if these are you ones you are getting from hpi then they are wrong almost all if not all manufacturer specs are wrong, the ones bank posted are the right ones.

btw lol the ribbed pipe do jack sqaut for performance its more a fart maker and made for your gf (= lol the polish will help out way more and is only 10 bucks ob ebay

I say we give this up anyone reading this will get it and it will keep them from making the same mistake. This guy just doesn't get it but I am sure he soon will. We all have to learn the hard way sometimes.

Why he feels he has to defend the modder is beyond me and all the while the modder says nothing to defend his work. I understand not getting into an arguement but I would think most guys would not let someone else go to bat for them.

ok i thought i already replied, i bought every thing new for $75

My bad bud, you must have posted that while I was posting. It's good that you replaced the rod too, alot of people overlook that crucial part and potentially shorten the life of the new parts with failure.

This kid is an Idiot and not worth the time to explain things to. Bank has been right on what he said and Robin AKA Purenitro is top notch Enjoy the hack job. Your motor is FUBAR!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey mega nice to see ya back. you donating to the motor fund?:duh: lol just bugging but seriously nice to see ya back on the forums

Latest posts

Members online

Back