HPISF Raffle: HPI Hemi Cuda Body! Raffle & CDE battery pack.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright guys, just a little while longer! I have everyone so far in the bucket.....but we are going to go eat first then I will check the paypal one more time then I will do the drawing!

Alright guys, just a little while longer! I have everyone so far in the bucket.....but we are going to go eat first then I will check the paypal one more time then I will do the drawing!

better let your mom pull the Golden Ticket

lol

How much money did the site make ?

Thanks again Chris for the pack and Parker for the body

You guys rock

I'm going through it in a few minutes....darn paypal fees suck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations AlanR!!!! Great job parker and to you also chris for the battery pack. To everyone, thanks for supporting the forum!!

Just got home and saw my name as the winner. I can not believe it !!!!! .I should go out and buy a lottery ticket. Thanks very much.

Congrats AlanR - Thank you Parker for taking the time and sticking with this. Thank You Chris for building the battery pack great work.

Alan when you can take a pic of it installed in your receiver box. Thank eveyone who could participate in the Raffle.

Within a week I will start up another one. This time it will be a Wing Tote 600 denier Savage bag. This is a super solid bag with lot's of extra pockets. Contest will run for a solid month. Compliments from Wing Tote.

Just got home and saw my name as the winner. I can not believe it !!!!! .I should go out and buy a lottery ticket. Thanks very much.

Congrats Alan

great job to all that donated for this great cause

thanks Parker & chris for making it happen

Hop has another cotest up his sleeve stay tuned men.​

congratulations alanr!! and i should send out a thank you to chris for donating the great prize and to hop for making these idea,s happen and continuing to make this the great place it is!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Parker for all your work and Chris for the awesome battery pack. Thanks to anyone else that was involved in the raffle. This is best the forum. Especially for us newbies. There is a massive amount of knowledge here. This forum has helped me out a lot.

Thanks Alan

After fee's it was $101.76

Counted tickets and had 120 so $120....

I will be sending the fee money to brian also so it will be a full $120 earned for the raffle to help support the forum.

Wow thats great of you parker to shell out the extra ~$20 for the fees.

You should work with Brian and put the money into your checking account then send him a check for the amount so it doesn't get hit twice for the fees.

Latest posts

Members online

Back