HPISF Raffle: HPI Hemi Cuda Body! Raffle & CDE battery pack.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Wolverine, I got the payment. Thanks man. Ok guys I will have a picture up tonight of a savage item....

Sent payment for raffle. Any problems let me know. I think you guys do a great job with this forum. I have learned a great deal here.
Thanks Al

ALRIGHT ALANR!!!! ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE ELSE STEPPED UP, AND SHOWED SOME RESPECT FOR HPISF!!!! YOU ROCK! (well besides the fact u just hurt my chances of winning, but... i guess i can be a good sport about it! lol)

COME ON GUYS!!!!! SHOW SOME LOVE HERE!! I KNOW U CAN SPARE A DOLLAR!!!

parks, i'll throw another sawbuck at it if you can promise me that pyro wont win :pannedout:

Did you guys draw my name yet, I didnt see the email...

:FarleyParty:

:lmao3:

Wow Just 2 days LEFT. Get your $1 in here for the chance to win and help the Forum out.

Parker can you give us an update to who's all in.

So far this is who I have....

Frddy
Ozzy-Time
Crash
Jeremy
Larsenracing
PYRO
wrenchman
Armeggedonmonkey
Jmanglona
robo74
Alanr
CWheeling
Judicator
The_piper
Dreadnaught
Wolverine

If I missed you, PM ME ASAP!

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
So far this is who I have....

Frddy
Ozzy-Time
Crash
Jeremy
Larsenracing
PYRO
wrenchman
Armeggedonmonkey
Jmanglona
robo74
Alanr
CWheeling
Judicator
The_piper
Dreadnaught

If I missed you, PM ME ASAP!

Thanks

That is really sad guys ...

I would have thought we would have many more of our active members in this raffle ..

I am also going to toss $10 in but of course I won't be participating......

I will take any money up until the drawing on Saturday, maybe around 5:00 PM Eastern Time.

I wish the best to those of you who have participated and Good Luck. Maybe next time we ought to do this in the shoutbox. Seems to be where everyone is.

]-[0pa]0ng;98646 said:
I wish the best to those of you who have participated and Good Luck. Maybe next time we ought to do this in the shoutbox. Seems to be where everyone is.

I'll quote myself - bump

I just donated $25.00 on behalf of No Limit RC of Virginia. I will not be participating in the raffle.

Where you at No Limit chapters? :moon:

Latest posts

Members online

Back