HPISF Raffle: HPI Hemi Cuda Body! Raffle & CDE battery pack.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are in piper. I was on the iPod when I posted and couldn't check my excel sheet. Added you to the list on page 3. I will go through excel sheet tomorrow and make sure I got everyone so far.

Dread was johnny on the spot. I will buy you 1 ticket. So if your not already on the list you are now and if you are you have one ticket in your name.

FYI - I will do this a few more times. Just whenever. So keep checking back and Buy a ticket if you haven't already, it's for a good cause.

the book

I will do the same thing, except whoever is post # 45 will get a free raffle ticket.

So far here is who I have...

1) Frddy
2) Ozzy-Time
3) Crash (not participating in raffle)
4) Jeremy
5) Larsen
6) Armeggedonmonkey
7) Wrenchman
8) Jmanglona
9) Pyro
10) Judicator
11) Robo74
12) the piper
13) Dreadnaught

COME ON GUYS!!! there's a lot of people i see on the shoutbox everday that haven't even entered yet!! WHATS UP WITH THAT!?!?! Throw some money in guys... its for a great cause! (i don't know why I'm encouraging this.... I'm just hurting my chances of winning! lol)

+2.......

its only a buck

Just think guys.... $1 a ticket and max 10 tickets and you get the chance to win close to $55-60 in stuff......AND IT HELPS THE FORUM OUT!!!!

Just think guys.... $1 a ticket and max 10 tickets and you get the chance to win close to $55-60 in stuff......AND IT HELPS THE FORUM OUT!!!!

& if you win & don't want the cuda body , then sell it to me for my hellfire or i'll donate the cost of it back to the forum in your name.

Nice!!

Hopefully I'll get a job before the raffles' end so I can donate.

I'd like to say thanks just for the opportunity to help. :resp:

Here's a picture of the battery pack that will be given away...the first picture posted is Larsen's and not what is in the raffle. Unless he wants to give his away!! haha

90c1520f.jpg

975837a1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome Chris, those are some sick looking packs. Someones going to be a happy go lucky person when this arrives at there house.

Now come on people send some money in and get on this thing. You can purchase 1 ticket or 10, so $1 or $10. It ant much.

I am sorry everyone, because I am new and I am going to win.

I really, really need that battery pack. That just makes this a little more interesting.

Rob

I am sorry everyone, because I am new and I am going to win.

I really, really need that battery pack. That just makes this a little more interesting.

Rob

If you don't win, I can always help you out and cut you a good deal on one of those 2300mAh Sanyo packs you see in the background. :jamout:

Bump, this thread hasn't been touched for 4 days.

it's only a few bucks to help support this great forums. Dig into your back pocket or under your Recliner and gather whatcha got and send it in to parker for a great chance to win this body and awesome pack from CDE's

Even if you don't want the prizes we would love to have your help. We can put your name in for it and if you get drawn and you don't want the prizes we can always draw another name.

So please help us out.

Alright guys, I am going to post a picture of something savage related in the next day or so and whoever figures out what it is then they get a ticket in their name purchased by me.

wow thats a great idea and a pretty generous offer, not that it surprises me as theres nothing but good people here!!!!:resp:

Did you get my payment Parker? Thanks again for all you guys do and offer here....It is definitely a great place to meet fellow R/C nuts and get great help. :resp:

Latest posts

Members online

Back