09 AWorld Finals Truck Vote

Is this the truck we want to do

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
see what you can find on ebay and post the links to it here for hop and me. Let's only do buy it now. Quicker and no risk of out bids. This is what we need:

bearings 4x size:6x10x3mm
that is the first batch of parts to find.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok guys we need to find a set of irc shock towers for a savage x this is important.

Talked to Rob and he has no towers right now. That is why i'm asking guys to help look on the bay.

Here we go.

90c1520f.jpg

975837a1.jpg

Chris - Those packs look very nice. Real clean work.

Blazer - which bearings? That's really cool of ya.

Thanks Guys!

]-[0pa]0ng;95841 said:
Chris - Those packs look very nice. Real clean work.

Thanks Guys!

Thank you very much sir..my goal is to make better packs than everyone else (hehe)!

Those cells are super powerful...I charged that pack today up to 1580mAh (this is where some people lie about the ratings) and 7.4v. These cells deliver near 100% juice all the way until they drop dead. Impressive cells.

I'm just happy to contribute. :jamout::resp:

Hats Off to GH Racing. The have donated product to the WF truck. Big Thanks goes out to them. Show some love to our friends up in Canada.
John
:resp:

This is great is there any updates to what we need and what others can help with.

This is a big deal to the site so all of the new members know. So if there is anything you can give or buy or send money for this is great.

John do you have pictures and such of how this thing is coming along.

Mega,
How many parts are still needed to complete this build?
Your last edit of the OP was "Last edited by Megabyteme : 11-13-2008 at 08:40 PM"

Do you have any new news? Or let us know what is still needed?
I'm putting together some orders for myself for the season, and don't mind picking up a few pieces for the truck. Or I can paypal you some cash for parts, your call

give me a bit and i will update this completely. waiting to here from a few manufacturers.

What kind of paint scheme are you guys going for. I might be able to help you guys out.

Maybe a big HPISAVAGE FORUM Logo on it? What colors for the rest of the body? Designs? Flames? Marbling? Scallops? Other Words?

Don't make it to hard but if you guys want me to I will paint the body and supply all the paint but not the body.

i can supply the body. what kind of body do we want? first that jump to mind are Graverobber or F-100 from HPI. Of course Parma could probably hook up up with a Gravedigger body.

i updated the list. waiting to hear from hpi. as soon as i have a confirmation from them i can tell everyone where we are at and go from there.

ARrrrrrrr Dat be her.................................................Thanks buddy. Big news on the pipe that will be on this truck. Something fresh from Dave at Buku. More to come soon.

Ok guys will have the major truck components here soon. The big thing right now is a front and rear bulkhead complete with arms and skid plates with bumpers. Just like they were pulled of a set of x tvp's. link me to them on ebay if you find them.

nothing against hpi talked to rodney and there swamped. he said he will get to us after the onroad event in april. i can't wait. not with my hand or our guys here that put money towards this build to see it take shape. I have gotten everything together for the build but the front and rear bulkheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back