09 AWorld Finals Truck Vote

Is this the truck we want to do

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will cover the bulks and some of what is left.

Just let me know. I looked at first page and basically everything was "Done".

ordered truck from ebay will be at my house next week.

OK here is what I was thinking. This is basic and just an over view so let me know what should be added or taken away. This is a truck made to be played with not looked at on the shelf. Performance is the goal. I will do a full build up with pics.

1st YES it will be a Savage
2nd A full set of Larsens carbon fiber Extended TVP's set up for a mid tank ( Done)
3rd HPI 87245 suspension conversion----------------------------------done
4th hpi 77065 high speed 3rd gear---------------------------------done
5th hpi 87220 3 speed kit ----------------------------------done
6th shocks msr8---------------------------------done
7th HPI Hellfire Tank-----------------------------------------------------------------Done
8th hpi 77127 steel 47 tooth spur---------------------------------------------------------(done)
9th Nova Motor mount-----------------------------------------------------------------Done
10th mpi 5470 led switch and charge jack-----------------------------------------------need
11th hump pack from chris if he wants in....................................................................(Done)
12th Robin does the engine mod if he wants. ------------------------------------------ (Done)
13th a rear wing . blue grove------------------------------------------------done
14th msr 8 springs from integy upgrade spring kit-------------------------------------------done
15th fioroni ,werks ,trinity clutch system-----------------------------------------------------done
16th tires will be low profile type prolines hole shot , crime fighters or bow tie.----(done)
17th rims will be blue grooves................................................................Done
18th tekno tkr1009 revo wing mount.----------------------------------------------need
19th body removed
20th removed
21st removed
22nd removed
23rd need 4 6x10x3mm bearings for steering posts---------------------------(done)
24th flm45700 motor tray---------------------------------------------------------Done
25th removed
26th flex tek arms............................................................................Done
27th deleted
28th removed
29th BUKU pipe--------------------------------------------------------done
30th front mount radio box......................................................... (done)
31st removed
32nd steering servo ............................................................done
33rd racers edge 18 tooth titanium nitrate clutch bell.....................(Done)

Couple things still left. I'm placing an order this weekend for 2 Nova engine mounts and 1 FLM engine plate.

Last edited by a moderator:
almost everything is done guys. you really did a great job.

Blazer X is sending the Helfire tank for the WF truck.

Awesome - Thank You very much

Hop

I will order the wing mount this weekend.

Anyone have a link for the mip 5470 led and charge jack?

If so I will get that ordered also.

Thanks John. I will get those ordered today or tomorrow and get them shipped straight to you.

That being said the WF is under build with all that it will get. Thank You all for your support without it this would not have happened.

From Myself and HPISF much appreciated.

Hop

]-[0pa]0ng;109776 said:
That being said the WF is under build with all that it will get. Thank You all for your support without it this would not have happened.

From Myself and HPISF much appreciated.

Hop

Me too- this will be an awesome prize!!!

ok guys thinking about paint job and all. I'm going to do simple. It will look like one of hops bodies.

OK guys truck is here. Just waiting on the parts that are left to get here.

Last thing all the big orders are in or are on the way. The only real items left are the techno wing mount and the switch. when everything is here the build and pictures will start.

the wing mount and switch are on the way john.

That's cool Parker. Last shipments will be here by the end of the week or Monday.

If we are getting the total price lets keep the first post updated Mods and Admins so its easy to get the total in the end.

So members if you can get the price for some of this stuff post it and we will add it to the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back