09 AWorld Finals Truck Vote

Is this the truck we want to do

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This truck's gonna be totally sick!

I'm still working on internal decals for the body...If I can figure out how to properly make them, I'd be happy to donate some decal-work for the body.

John Helton, aka Megabyteme has the final say on this truck and I'm 100% sure that he will drop our jaws with the final result.
Short and sweet- HPISF IS the #1 RCMT forum on the entire net!! The truck that HPISF gives away will be A++++++++++++++++++++++++.
Keep the ideas coming and I will put the truck on the front page of the #1 RCMT website!!! HPISF rocks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK this thread seemed to die. We really need your help. Can any of you help us out with the parts on the first page. Anything helps, even if it's not by parts but by money.

I'm sure if you just want to send money you can use the Green Donate button at the top and in the comment in paypal just say its to help with the forum truck for the 09' world finals. Brian will put this money in the correct location.

Thanks all.

John, I will try to get my parts send with in the next week or so.

waiting for hpi to come back with prices on the hpi stuff. as soon as we have that ordered we will be on the way with a better idea where we stand. thanks larsen.

John - Maybe if you show what you do have ( Pics ) members might have a better IDEA what's been done and what still needs to be. Creating an interest.

We need Ideas, options, Your support in building the HPISF World Final truck for 09. If things go real well for the build. I'll drop a High end engine in it and have it modded by Pure Nitro aka Extreme Rc Mods. I'm having a Novarossi .28 roto being modded right now by Robin aka Pure Nitro.

We need a paint scheme idea for the truck body. Wicked, different, extreme color option that will pop or stand out. We have lot's of members with Great Ideas and possibilities. Question is who wants to step up to the plate and help US out?

Thanks for your continued support.

Hop

I have no parts to send...but hopefully my gift can get you some!!

Got to love that donate button...we all should use it more :) !!!!!!!!!

Well here is some news. Flex Tek will be donating there arms for the 09 world finals truck. We got them for half price.

Well here is some news. Flex Tek will be donating there arms for the 09 world finals truck.

This truck just went from sweet to cream of the crop! I luvs me some Flextek!

(BTW - Flextek sent me a big stack of their stickers if anyone wants a few. Just PM me with your address)

Flextec arms, pro modded motor- lemme see if Spektrum will throw in a radio. This truck might out do the RC driver and RCCA tucks from 2008 which were INSANE!!

I just paid for the 2 sets of Flex tek arms. All this is way cool. Can't wait to see the Final product. Heck I can't wait for John to install the set on my truck, hehe.... Even at half price it was still a huge chunk of change. Now unto the next thing..

just got the flex tek arms in for the world final truck.......Nice Very nice arms.

I just got the TVP's in and they look great. Thank you Jason.

Awsome!!!...what else do you need still?

Updated list?

Anybody else out there that wants to throw down some donations click that GREEN button!!!!!!!!!!!

list is updated just waiting to see what hpi does.

Whatever gets chosen, I just hope it gets used by whoever wins is. Went to the HPI Challenge on Sunday and two of the trucks won @ the WF were there. Neither one of them have been touched yet! I guess that's better than selling it on eBay.

dsc04376ka1.jpg

The only thing I have to say about this, is that I won a Baja at the Holloween Bash last October and I run the P$%#^ out of it. Mine aint no shelf queen as most of you who know. The first jump I hit with it was the freestyle ramp in Hampton Virginia Monster Jam, also at the HPI Challange, and this past Pumpkin Smash.The down side to me running this baja, is when I broke parts, I had no idea what parts to replace them with or who to contact for them other than stock parts.
I would have liked to have had a manufactures list and contact info on the aftermarket parts on my Baja.
I have since investigated and found out this info, but I seemed to have more down time than run time.
A manufactures list would have save me tons headaches and down time.
Please do not think I'm trying to kill a cool give away prize, just giving some insight on a person who has won one. I love my baja, and I could not afford one if I hadn't of won it but it was fustrating not having that type of information on the vehichle.
So, please build a Bad to the Bone truck as a give a way, but please include information on the truck to it's new owner. You may save a truck from becoming a "shelf queen"!

By the way, what am I going to have to win to get the truck???? :eek:) LOL

Excellent feedback Biscuit. How about this: make up a flyer to display in a clear plexiglass holder with all the sponsor info and points of contact. Put it next to the truck while on display at the WF, and then give it to the new owner for future refrence.

What I did for 08 was had business cards for all the venders. we wanted to do a flyer with all the venders but ran out of time.

I have no parts to send...but hopefully my gift can get you some!!

Got to love that donate button...we all should use it more :) !!!!!!!!!

I tried out the donation button myself.:resp:

lets keep it going guys

The only thing I have to say about this, is that I won a Baja at the Holloween Bash last October and I run the P$%#^ out of it. Mine aint no shelf queen as most of you who know. The first jump I hit with it was the freestyle ramp in Hampton Virginia Monster Jam, also at the HPI Challange, and this past Pumpkin Smash.The down side to me running this baja, is when I broke parts, I had no idea what parts to replace them with or who to contact for them other than stock parts.
I would have liked to have had a manufactures list and contact info on the aftermarket parts on my Baja.
I have since investigated and found out this info, but I seemed to have more down time than run time.
A manufactures list would have save me tons headaches and down time.
Please do not think I'm trying to kill a cool give away prize, just giving some insight on a person who has won one. I love my baja, and I could not afford one if I hadn't of won it but it was fustrating not having that type of information on the vehichle.
So, please build a Bad to the Bone truck as a give a way, but please include information on the truck to it's new owner. You may save a truck from becoming a "shelf queen"!

By the way, what am I going to have to win to get the truck???? :eek:) LOL

Your absolutely correct on this. We will at this point forward provide any and all info in the prize give away in respects to all Sponsors products.

This truck will be amazing!! What do you get when you take the #1 RC monster truck, get some generous sponsors and consult 6,000+ Savage experts??? Ans: The SICKEST SAVAGE ever created.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back