which mill?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lrp z.28r spec 3 all the way. I will spank any savage with a axial in it!!
Who cares who buys a savy to drag lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't drag, I'm just saying, buddy is askin which to buy, I'm saying lrp is fast, powerful and better than axial. I had a axial.32 and wouldent come close to my lrp.

The Axail .32 is not nearly as fast as the Axial .28

:sniper2::picco:

I don't drag, I'm just saying, buddy is askin which to buy, I'm saying lrp is fast, powerful and better than axial. I had a axial.32 and wouldent come close to my lrp.

The .32 isn't as fast as the .28. I run an OLD Axial .28, 17/49, 3 speed and I've clocked my truck in at 49 mph. If that's not fast enough then buy an on road nitro.

The .32 isn't as fast as the .28. I run an OLD Axial .28, 17/49, 3 speed and I've clocked my truck in at 49 mph. If that's not fast enough then buy an on road nitro.

Not bad. My friend has an axial .28r, alright for the money, still can't keep up with me and I'm running 17/52 combo.

I currently run a Picco 28, previously an LRP Spec3, and I can tell you that both of these engines will smoke the competition. If you're going to get a new engine, get one of those 2. I give the edge to the Picco in terms of raw power, but the LRP has the advantage of being easier to break in and tune. Take your pick, you won't regret it.

Latest posts

Members online

Back