What Do You Look Like !!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Editedme.jpg

Lol thats me, and I'm turning 15 on the 7th of june..

Jamie

Philpics019-1.jpg

Here I am (Phil) with my daughter Abby and son Jacob, two futrue RC drivers, well I guess one Abby already "drives" Mini-Z's with me.

100_0235.jpg

Me (Jeremy), my son Ryan and my daughter Teresa

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like a cool place... Thats what kind of stuff I like to fish in.

we can't see your face tho

ya! wheres the regular posters, komodo? doobee? ect. sorry to call you guys out like that. lol

heres a pic of me (on the left) cowboykillers (on the right) and JT (in the back)

RCDiggerJAM200720152.jpg

RCDiggerJAM200720152.jpg

pict

No Indian. I had a 18' Apache Jet boat. So, I have always went by apache 18. 18 cause it was a 18 foot hull. Joe

don't be a doob, DOOB !
Oh.. Settle down now...Did it ever occure that maybe I'm a special opperatetive for Homeland Security and my identity is considered CLASSIFIED?.....hmmmmm? and while your at it, What's A doob? Alright ... I admit it.. I'm shy... It all started when I was just a Lil' savster. Back in Maratosa.....Or was it Maralosa?.... Paragosa?...

I Think he been moken um? maybe? donno. Maybe just naturally a doob? donno?
And sami.... Thats MR. DOOB to you, bud!... lol...And no.... I'm not "moken um," Sherlock. You should listen to SJ and not read into my avatar OR forum name. It just happens to be the only pic I have of myself thats in digital form. when I get a better pic, I'll share it,...ok? I'm just havin some fun with you guys.

And sami.... Thats MR. DOOB to you, bud!... lol...And no.... I'm not "moken um," Sherlock. You should listen to SJ and not read into my avatar OR forum name. It just happens to be the only pic I have of myself thats in digital form. when I get a better pic, I'll share it,...ok? I'm just havin some fun with you guys.

It's all good buddy, just enjoyin the sense o humor. Quite entertaining reading.

Latest posts

Members online

Back