What Do You Look Like !!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is our constitutional right to bare arms Iam glad I live in the USA!!!, Iam think thats b.s (hs) what if u need to defend yourself

that's what the .22 caliber guns are for SJ...LOL the average person doesn't need to defend themselves from a buick ;)

if you can't take down a raging crack head with a .22, then you need to work on accuracy, not larger caliber...larger caliber would certainly do more damage...to the target, and whatever innocent bystander happens to be in the general path of the bullet...

don't get me wrong...I am against banning the guns and all...

LOL what happened to a good ol a$$ kickin. I love guns as much as the next guy but just beat the hell out of the crack head and be done with it lol

LOL what happened to a good ol a$$ kickin. I love guns as much as the next guy but just beat the hell out of the crack head and be done with it lol

:werd: wish I coulda gotten my hands on the tweaker that stole my Jeep...LOL

I had my Honda stolen, I got it back 2 weeks later, of course it was gutted..

it still runs to this day tho !!!

That is our constitutional right to bare arms Iam glad I live in the USA!!!, Iam think thats b.s (hs) what if u need to defend yourself

that's what the browning 20g, the beretta 12g and the beretta semi auto 12g, not to mention the 7.62 rifle are all for...
to be honest, i only keep the shotguns in hte house, in a locked cabinet, the 7 62 is in my gun clubs' hut.

yeah, sorry sj!
heres a really ugly mug!!
DSC_0027.jpg

lol!
:hardlaugh:

Man defiantspaz that a sh#t eating grin if i ever saw one. What else you got done to the subaru. Ive always been a fan of the wrx sti!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back