What Do You Look Like !!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn.. wish we had such generous companies around here.

After getting a second look at wa2ruff I think I could take him. Your puny arms got nothing on me...jk man don't snap me in two. It looks like your living the good life. Great dog bro.

I'm a wuss FX!!!! Life is pretty good right now, and to add to it, my GF is getting some nice boob implants on january 11! Max says thanks to everyone for the compliments! He is right here, never leaves my side, lol

Wohoo.. Sounds like it will be party time at the ruff house around Feb 1st then..Lucky man..

Life is pretty good right now, and to add to it, my GF is getting some nice boob implants on january 11!
TMI, I almost spit my milk out when I read that. It caught me by surprise, ah your funny.

lol, glad I gave my buds a good laugh. Keith, partytime for my hands is gonna start Jan 11th, when we get home from the surgery! Not only will she still be zapped from the surgery drugs, today they sent her prescriptions to get valium and percocet, AND, she has never taken either of those before! So I will be doing some gentle playing with my new toys while she is K.O'D!!!!!!!!!!! Think I can get criminally charged for that?? lol, well at least she is of age, lol. You guys are great

lol, glad I gave my buds a good laugh. Keith, partytime for my hands is gonna start Jan 11th, when we get home from the surgery! Not only will she still be zapped from the surgery drugs, today they sent her prescriptions to get valium and percocet, AND, she has never taken either of those before! So I will be doing some gentle playing with my new toys while she is K.O'D!!!!!!!!!!! Think I can get criminally charged for that?? lol, well at least she is of age, lol. You guys are great

I envy you bro!!!!! You are a very lucky man.........LOL

ps. you wont get criminaly charged, maybe slapped but not charged.....

Unfortunately I don't think you are gonna have too much fun the 1st day. From what Ive heard, they get taped down pretty good for a while. So unless you are into duct tape....
Sorry.. just didnt want ya getting your hopes up.:duh:

nitronut, whew, Ill just block her slap, at least I wont get criminally charged. Your right Keith, she will be taped up pretty good. Hmmmmmmmmm, I will think of something!

Just have some patience and let them heal I'm sure she wants to show them to you as much as you want to see them. Besides you don't want to break them....

I'm sure you will brother..:Xfingers:
And keep us posted you lucky lucky man..

Me and the boss.

pc070161lu3.jpg

WTG! stevrock! Thanks for sharing and playing along. If you were over a little to the right that light pole would make you look like you would have antenne! lol
Dave

I might as well join in the fun here...

My post in the "What Do You Drive?" thread caused me to stumble across this picture of my family and I from a couple of years ago, after my first feature win (Sept. 16, 2005- I'll never forget that night!). The girl to my left is not a track worker or relative-She was another racer's daughter who ran in at the last second! :duh:

econo091605wz2.jpg

My wife got into shape and looks even better now, and me...Well, besides a few extra gray hairs, I'm just as ugly as the pic shows.

-Greg

Great pic looks like you had a hell of a time

Cool pic drivefastgto! I used to pit for a buddy of mine at our local roundy round track,it was a Sportsman car, but now track is closed and I do miss it greatly! We did win one feature once-what a blast!
Dave

Thanks, boy that sure was hella fun. There's another dirt track around, but a 90 minute tow each way...Blah. I may end up at the asphalt track 15 minutes away instead...that is, as soon as business picks up.

awesome pic drivefastgto, looks like you guys had alot of fun! I see your lil dudes have their ear protectors!!!!!!!!!

wa2ruff I like your dog. I love my little dog too. Thankfully he is only small though and tires quickly cause he doesn't have any where near as much space to run around in. You have to teach your dog to stay away from the front of your quad though. I have had a few accidents like that but thankfully the dog has never been hurt seriously. They tend to stay away after you run over them once though.

Bump .. new members please show yourself

LMAO! Good one FX! And wtg Jason-thanks for playing along and nice to meet you.
Dave

Members online

No members online now.
Back