What do you Drive everyday? REAL CAR!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got myself a new ride

DSC03532.jpg

DSC03534.jpg

DSC03530.jpg

DSC03538.jpg

DSC03539.jpg

DSC03529.jpg

DSC03535.jpg

DSC03540.jpg

DSC03541.jpg

worked out great this week. i had vac and the lift was free so i got alot down to the car.
trans fluid change
diff oil chage
motor oil and filter (mobil 1 5-30) since thats what it calls for
changed out the oil pressure sender (made a access panel) so i don't have to pull the intake if it ever goes bad again
installed the k&n intake (more modifications needed then i thought but still came out great)
new rear pads
painted the calipers
i ordered up these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K:MEWNX:IT
read that they are a nice addition so I'm going to give them a shot. i got a hid kit from ddm tuning (i have good experience with them in my previous cars)
next is some performance additions. i have to do some research and decide what to get. the car already has a catback exhaust with x pipe so all it really needs is headers and maybe get rid of the cat since i already passed emissions :).
then research on heads/cam I'm looking at the kit's available from trick flow, they come with everything needed, heads, cam,gaskets,studs,rockers,push rods etc, a complete kit, add a ls6 intake and it should see from 475-515whp depending on the kit i choose.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/TFS-K306-500-460/
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/TFS-K306-515-460/
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/TFS-K306-485-460/

i think I'm going to do all motor for now and do something with a pro charger down the road. i have to buy rear tires before i do anything else. there are toyo proxes tr1's on there now which are nice but are non run flats. being that its a weekend car i may just keep it that way and buy 2 new rear proxes since the fronts are still in great condition. i would rather not buy all 4 tires and i refuse to run non matching tires.

nice list jon but i just realized this is a what do you drive everyday thread . isnt the vette the weekend toy? you might want to post some pics of the daily driver just to keep me happy lol.

technically i did ;) its in the background of the pictures

THX Mickey - I had to show the sticker that the Tundra wsa in fact built in America. Actually it was built in Texas by a Texan. I had the seats made by Katskinz. They are a one off. So unless somelese does the same thing they will never be done. I thought that was kinda cool. Love how the truck drives and the power ratio pulls from lowend to mid up to highend of the powerband. I have a K&N filter on it. You can change the traction control button by holding it down for a few secs and you go into a mode that opens the engine so you have as much power on tap as you can get. It does make a big difference. Bought a rear TRD sway bar. Brother inlaw said he would install it for me. That bar should make change the roll on the truck by a huge margine keeping it flater on turns. Give you a better sence of control what the truck is doing .

looks like "TRUCKS" rule the roost. Could ever see yourself driving a Hydro cell truck? Jay Leno said thats were we are heading. It's emmision is H20. The source is unlimited. Electric cars won't ever really take hold for our demand. They are already running Hydro cars in Cali. Cost would be about the same as fossil fuels now. It hard to see it any other way other than Fossil fuels. It's all I know, it's all I care to know.

Keep the pics coming
:texas2:

traded in the Pathfinder in march and got a Civic. After the seperation and going through a divorce felt like it was time for a change in car to match my changing life.

Nice to see you around. Wish you the best not easy to change sometimes. I have a Honda Pilot 09 as well. Not fast but it drives awesome

my toys yamaha maxiam 550 venture 1300 ttr 125 and a 1951 interantional harvester and a dodge dakota 1988

1991 Rx-7 with streetported motor
2011 Toyota Tundra
-6" RCD Lift
-35x20x12.5 Toyo Open Country MT tires
-20" XD Hoss wheels
-undercover police lights
-nfab full cab side steps
-nfab DRP light cage with 3 9" Hella off road lights

2011 Toyota Camry SE, all stock baby, lol

ceff0aa1-db4d-7a4e.jpg

ceff0aa1-db85-b5e8.jpg

ceff0aa1-db9d-9d2c.jpg

2005 gmc sierra regency
5.3l, comp cam, p&p heads msd ignition( coils, wires.) k&n cai, pace setter headers, 3 1/2 pipe from headers back. One high flow cat, flowmaster super 44 muffler. Nelson performance engine an trans tune. 4:10 gear swap. 408 stroker swap coming soon.

I have not posted on this forum for a while but yeah, anyways...

This is my 1988 BMW 528e. Has probably around 315,000 miles on it and runs perfect! I love it.

5e811344.jpg

4fb62b4a.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back