What do you Drive everyday? REAL CAR!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hero

i know some of you drive real car wondering wat do u have? it can be daily or race car it can both. post a pic or video.

I drive a honda civic 4dr family car. i drive it every day to work and a grocery getter also family hauler lol. except for Friday night @ Street Legal at Drag strip its a race car. so far best time 1/4 mile 12.58@109mph / 60' 1.8

all i have done so far. Swap to Stock 1.8L dual cam, turbocharge and adjustable dampening suspension. and a safe tune. boosting @ 13 psi safely. Dynoed at 252whp and 232trq whp. well balanced.

the New motor is goin to be minor built LSVtec 1.8 goin to be 400+whp. and hoping to hit low 11's possibly 10's high.

Video here this is all 12 secs run all day.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZPiQGToSpd4

Pics:

06mrpjuly7fri-136.jpg

th0083.jpg

2006_0203VCCmeets0074.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What's wrong with the FD owner in the first pick, lol...He doesn't know how to drive an rx-7 or what, lol....
Here are my toys:
1985 Mazda Rx-7 (motor being pulled to bridgeport the 12a)
cc21.jpg

three-500x376.jpg

2004 VTX1300S
Hard Krome Big Straights 3" pipes
Kuryakyn Hypercharger w/K&N Air Filter
Lindby Highway Bars
DSC_0163.jpg

DSC_0161.jpg

2004 Srt-4
Eibach Sportline Springs(not shown installed in this pic)
100_0709.jpg

100_0741.jpg

100_0724.jpg

I also have a 1994 Chevy Silverado. One of my other daily drivers....There's more info on my personal website:
http://www.mazdafreak.com/TheToys

my ride is an 2003 R1 with an arrow full race exhaust system with oval carbon fibre end can, Dynojet - Power Commander, Dynojet - Stage 2 Jet Kits, Barnett Racing Clutch, Termii High Flow Filters, Pistal Hi Comp Pistons, Corse race Cams, Machined Flywheel, Ceramic Engine/Wheel bearings,1lb bottle with MPS Dry Nitrous Kit, and Daytona Wego II Wide Band O2 System.

And heres a shot video that a guy done of me leaving work doing 130mph in less than 1/4 mile

hi i drive a 2005 vauxhall astra sri turbo 200bhp standard fit a dump valve newt else.
also i ride a 2000 r6 wirh race can tail tidy l.e.d. rear lights and tail tidy
lookin to change october 2007 for a new bike poss r1 gsxr thou or similar
chris:bike:

:jamout: :peace: :headflame: My ride isa 80 chevy pickup... see profile.
omg your truck is on fire put it out someone help put it out call the fire department :flame: :smiliejam: :buttshaker: :flamer: :satan: :satan:

heres one of my 1994 lightning,basically stock,has a k&n filter and march pulleys,timing bumped to 14 deg. and 3 inch flowmasters with dumps,went 14.9@99mph

mylightning.jpg

and heres one of my other truck,which is for sale for $2000 will take partial r/c trade and cash

mychevy.jpg

97 F250 hd 4x4((daily driver), 84 F250 4x4 Lifted 7"(broke),87 Suzuki Samurai(offroad jeep eater) 31" tractor tires, And the piece D'Resistance, 93 Grand Voyager. Why? Don't know.

this was my toy till I had to sell it to get married recently, but I plan to get another soon. Its a Landrover Defender 90, with a few mods. I am waiting for the HPI shell for the savage so i can replicate it.

Now I am driving a french car, a Renault Scenic 4x4. The one below isn't mine - I borrowed the picture from the internet

Andy

The toaster, hehehehe....Friend of mine just got one of those also...he told me the exact same thing while I'm having to pump premium fuel in my wife's Srt-4....

The toaster, hehehehe....Friend of mine just got one of those also...he told me the exact same thing while I'm having to pump premium fuel in my wife's Srt-4....

i assume u pump 94 octane. cuz my car can only take 94octane and its about 1.20 per/Litre. here in vancouver.

This is my little project. its got a turbo conversion done but is having some engine management probs. its a rare conversion here in the uk, unlike the usa where evry man and his dog has done it!! if any americans wanna send me over some engine management id be a pal for life!!LOL

crx18us.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

crx20gw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

and my car i had when i was 18, so many happy memories!!!

IMG][/IMG]

sexykaz0097lh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

and my current ride, its so much smoother and refined than I'm used to. i like this luxury thing. still to lower it by 40mm and get my M3 spoiler on but thats all I'm changing.

ohhhh I love threads like these.

This is my toy:

PC124.jpg

DigitalCam203.jpg

DigitalCam194.jpg

79e0e432.jpg

c65ef826.jpg

ec63914b.jpg

Engine: 4.3L Vortec
Trans: Auto
Tires: 305/70/16 Super Swamper SSR(measure out to a 33.5)
Wheels: 16x8 Chevy ZQ8 wheels (4.25bs)

Suspension

6in Superlift F.I.T.
2in PA body lift
Minor T-bar crank
Bilstein Shocks
Superlift Steering Stabalizer
Daystar Greasable Shackles
MOOG Balljoints
Custom Tierods(coming soon)

Engine & Drivetrain

Custom PCM tune
K&N FIPK
LS1 Electric fans with Flex-a-lite Controller
CFM throttle Blade
Flowmaster 40 dumped before axle
Yukon 4.56s
Detriot Locker
1.25in rear spacers
B&M tranny Cooler
Optima Red top

Exterior

HID lowbeam conversion
Yellow factory foglights
Piaa 004xt's
Piaa 510's
APC Clear Corners
LED Corner Light conversion with modded flasher( 20 LED corner lights and 4 LED 194s in the headlights)
Winch bumper
Warn 9500(coming soon)
Goodmark Steel 2in Cowl hood
SS Bowtie

Interior
Synergy Offroad Cassete Player Delete panel
1 Infinity Kappa Perfect 12in Sub
1 Lazar 600watt amp
Dual gauge Pillar mount
Autometer Vac Gauge
Dakota Digital - Digital Tranny Temp gauge
Replaced lights behing gauges with LEDs