What do you Drive everyday? REAL CAR!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha it far cheaper than camry lol.. i live in malaysia... well is toyota vios..
because our country vehicle garvorment tax is nearly 300% for only a car... that why i can only affort cheap slow toyota ... >.<
if not i already get a impreza lol

that was my next guess I was going to use your screen name haha yea that's reduclaous but atleast you have a car mines in a scrap yard now after a 100mph crash into a tree.

:lol: man ur clever enougg...

Ouch that hurt are u ok buddy ? after crash ? that must be pain

I was fine it happens bout 4 months ago I was actually going closer to 120mph the brakes fail big time pedal just went I the floor.
I hit an enbankment flew tho the air through a wood stair case while jumping a 5ft stone wall, cliping a tree and landing 75yards away from the road backwards. I did a good 25 foot jump through the air. The officers said 6 inches to the left I would of been killed. They took my lisence and now my life sucks. All my fault tho that's what I be for being stupid. I'd post pics but can't with my iPhone.
Forgot to say I jump through the air inbetween a church and the tree I cliped, missed the church by 3 ft or so. Someone was looking over me that day.
Actually the pics of my car may be in this thread somewhere... It was a 2007 nissian altima 3.5se 6speed

Last edited by a moderator:
JEsus.. that is terrible.... but luckly to be alive... god bless...

Wow that is somthing real life like movie... :lmao:

that also the reason why i dun race a real car ..
since i love car alot..
but why i choose rc car ?
because it more safety than real car.. and fun...
drive fast is fun.. but think about ur love one.. think twise before speed..
once a mistake and it will end ... GAMEOVER..

yeap when i was still young.. around 18 i drive like crazy thinking my self is hero ... now i 24yrs... when thinkback past years.. really stupid lol

well u can't blame all ur self because of brake jam rite ?

Yea I can if I wasn't going so fast it probally would of never happend, there's slot I'm not mentioning cuz I'm still going to court for it. It BLOWS. This crash has made me so scared to drive, I cringe in the car when my girlfriend drives man it's terrible.

i saw ur car tat is really a nice nice car... it been repair already rite ?

geeeeez i feel sorry for heard that ~
well glad ur ok...

well i lost my frenz few month back.... i not the driver.. but the driver also my good frenz.. a car 4ppl 3 survial one pass away.. darn... everything ruin...
shall be glad that ur alive......

well we all live hard learn hard... no pain no gain...
enjoy rc will be the best and safety lol

nope car was pernounced totaled so it's no longer mine. But yup I'm very thankful, I was fine only injury was my elbows got a small burn from the air bag and I had a sore back and neck but all better now.
And yup my savy is my life now haha

no i haven't taken pictures since gettin it back from the shop.. but it is rocking brand new black paint with gold flakes and the suspension...i have a thing about taking pics of my car with stock wheels.....but i'll get some up..same time as i get some pics of my savvy in

bmw 135i

362935167_5i4kf-L.jpg

beating on it in the mountains
http://www.geekopolis.com/gallery/4861366_Bu23B#402278129_UNTcZ-A-LB

http://www.geekopolis.com/gallery/4861366_Bu23B#402278520_KbJXo-A-LB

for my winter beater i drive a Saturn SC (coupe) as ive posted somewhere...i drive a 1989 Nissan Skyline.

Nice ride Swamp. One of the guys from the car club I was in is selling his skyline. I've only seen it a couple times while he was driving down the road. Don't know what year, model, or upgrades it has.

Well i have got some updates on my daily driven EVO. I added a AMS VSR intake, retuned it for 26psi on pump gas "93 octane from the pump" and have just purchased a set of Crower rods and the new 1400HD Wiseco pistons for it that I will be installing late this week! To date It has now put down a best of 547WHP now on just pump gas!!! No race fuel like was used for the 560whp dyno sheet in my previous post. I have gained a solid 100WHP now on pump gas. Which is very nice as i can drive around all day everyday with 547WHP and fill up right at the pump for cheap :) I am now looking to hit 600WHP on pump gas on 30psi in daily driver mode and 700WHP now on the 35R with some race fuel at about 40-45psi after i install these pistons and rods. I'm pusing the stock internals so hard right now its kind of a ticking time bomb LOL. SO thats why I chucked up the cash for the rods and pistons before i blow a hole in my block and it cost me 4-5K.... as if it throws a rod itll most likely be at 8500-9000RPM and totally destroy the engine and head!!

After I reach my 700WHP goal on the 35R turbo I'm going to probably switch turbos to the latest and greatest turbo from precision which is a billet compessor wheel 67/65 turbo that recently put down 850WHP up at AMS on an EVO thats setup very similar to mine! AMS is going to sell this turbo by the name 950R. I was going to go with there 850R until they just released this new 950R turbo. It is still a T3/T4 turbo which for those of you that know about turbos this is INASANE power out of a T3/T4 turbo!! Without the use of nitrous on a 2 liter 4 cylinder this new precision 67/65 is the most potent turbo ever produced in a T3 hotside frame!!!

Here are some pics of the updated parts.

Pistons and rods.
EVOWisecopistonsandCrowerrods003.jpg

AMS VSR intake manifold.

EVO014.jpg

EVO028.jpg

Had to put the stock upper IC pipe on to fit the VSR intake as my hard pipes didnt fit. Oh well it doesnt hurt power... just doesnt look as good as the hard pipe. I'm going to get the upper IC pipe from AMS specifically made for the VSR intake when i feel like spending 300$ on a pipe that is just for bling factor to match my small battery, clear timing belt cover and my AMS spark plug plate that i have added as well for the bling factor ;). Power now, bling later is how i see it :)

vsrinstalledpics006.jpg

vsrinstalledpics003.jpg

Here is a pic of my $ pit ... er I mean my EVO for those who haven't seen it.

EVOpic-1.jpg

MyEVOblackwhite.jpg

My pride and joy: 1998 Buick Park Avenue Ultra, with the Ultra Luxury package(bucket seats, center console, 9 speaker stereo, F41 coilover suspension[base suspension is air-ride type], basically every option except sunroof, CD changer, and car-phone)
3.8L supercharged V6, with a decent mod list, including Yella Terra 1.9:1 rockers, GM LS6 Medium load valve springs, a mildly ported factory Gen3 M90 supercharger, 3.4" s/c pulley, INTENSE fenderwell intake, SLP headers and high-flow catalytic, Hooker Header Aerochamber mufflers, INTENSE-built transmission, ATI-3250 245mm torque converter, and INTENSE prototype reprogrammed PCM.

Stock, she was good for a consistent 15.6 quarter mile, with a manufacturer-claimed 240hp, 280lb-ft at the crank. Now she runs a 14.3@95, makes 244hp and 311lb-ft at the front wheels.

Lots more mods in the wings; cam, blower, smaller pulley already in garage, waiting for money for heads, and to port the s/c and lower intake. After that, I save for an air/water intercooler. That should put me in the high 12s.

For the money, I could have bought a Camaro and done 10s. But everyone and their maiden auntie have a 10-second Camaro. My Buick is one of a kind, and there's only one other Park Avenue in the world that's faster...gotta love bein unique!

Anyway, pics:
Stock:
63871509_f2xWd-L.jpg

Now:
299942283_BkBHz-L.jpg

284249404_FxEaQ-L.jpg

276882861_LxNrC-M.jpg

A little dirty...
242612945_w2Lto-L.jpg

Thanks for the complements on the EVO guys. I have worked my arse off on that thing!!

And the car above... I LOVE IT!! Cars like this are the sh*t!! Sleeper central!! I think its very cool you have taken to modifying this car. I hope u get it in the 12s as that would be pretty impressive. Keep up the work on it bro! :resp:

Now this is my kind of thread...And that Evo is sick man, I'm more particular to the 4th 5th and 6th gen Evos, over the new A specs...but very nice Evo man...Id like and STI more, but sick car none the less!!!!

I'm a certified car nut, i have gasoline in my viens, and bleed motor oil...If its loud and makes power I'm into it hence my new formed love for Nitro RC...LOL

Heres some pics of the Rides...

I no longer have the CJ-7 But she was a beast, and i loved every minute spent wheeling that beast!!!
Thats a 1990 Kx125 that still runs like a champ!!! All the rest are current Vehicles...Execpt marked by *
Ive had many vehicles in my life so far but i don't have pictures of some...
My First car was a 1986 Buick Regal Limited T. The best car i ever had and my Favorite, still wish i had that car. Unfortunately no pics of that car, it was way before cell phone cameras and digi cams...
Ive had a notchback fox body mustang*, a Jeep CJ*, a Jeep XJ*, a Cadillac Sedan Deville*, Dodge Dakota R/T*, Dodge Charger R/T*

Hm.. I've done quite a bit since last time I was here...

Bought two new cars...

1. A 1973 Opel GT

2. A 1992 Opel Vectra 2.0i Expression

First of all: My love, Pride and Joy....

comp4.jpg

comp3.jpg

The Opel GT got the engine I mentioned back at page 2?
+ a few mods, like water injection ++

I'll do a more comprehensive post on the GT later...

My Opel Vectra, newly painted front bumper/grill/drivers door:

Bad pic:

30042009198.jpg

-Yello adj Koni's
-Turbo kit
-Racing chair
-Winter rims/tires on that pic.

I've ordered side skirts, new bonnet, rear bumper\skirt, rear spoiler ++ it's due for a full body repaint, going Imperial Green, a pearl green color, that's almost completely black, it's the stock color for the Lotus Carlton/Omega...

Not mine but my fav right now
gtr.jpg

SP_A0164.jpg
[/IMG]
SP_A0166.jpg
[/IMG]

More info about the GT:

Body & Chassis:
- Glass fiber hood
- Rally welded\reinforced chassis, 3cm of welding, and 3cm of pause, to stiffen joints in the body\chassis
- Reinforcements in the body\chassis throughout the car
- DTM rear spoiler from Risse Motorsport
- Glass fiber front spoiler
- Side skirts
- Engelman mirrors
++

Suspension:
- Polyethylene bushes
- Gabriel Red Ryder shocks.
- Lenk lowering kit
- Quaife short steering
- 25mm stabilizing bar in the front.
- 19mm stabilizing bar in the rear.
- CEA Racing Watt link bar.

Engine:
- Base engine is a C20NE, 1998 cc OHC with eight valves.
- Electromotive Tech 3 ECU
- Custom headers
- The head has been ported and machined at CNC Heads - HOME with bronze valve guides and larger valves.
- Lightened flywheel only, 5.6 kg
- Dbilas Dynamics Throttlebodies
- Oil Filter "mover" and Oil cooler with a fan...
- Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
- Magnafuel fuel pump

Gear box:
- 4 speed close ratio quiafe.
- Gear ratio: 1. 2,26 2. 1,6 3. 1,22 4 1,0

Rear axle:
- Diff lock from a Opel Manta GSI
- 4.75 final diff drive ratio, gives 157 kph(97 mph) in 4th gear at 6500 rpm, 204 kph(127 mph) at 8500 rpm.. And 69 kph(42 mph) in first at 6500 rpm...

Brakes:
-Pink 240 bhp disk brake kit.

Roll Cadge:

Awesome, Modular.

Interior:
- Sparco steering wheel
- Roll Cadge
- Kirkley aluminum racing chairs.
- AX22 & Dash 2 GPS/LCD dash/Race logger from : http://www.race-technology.com

Plans with the engine are:
- Enem Y26 Camshaft 324 degree duration
- Mechanical followers
- 2.2 or 2.3 liter crank, 2.2 If I can't get a 2.3..
- Custom pistons, machined to fit the combustion chamber in the head.
- Forged conrods
- 8500 rpm limit
- Nitrous oxide..
- Bronze bearings...
- Water Injection

The goal is about 250 bhp without the use of nitrous..

Of course there are a number of other details not mentioned here...

Right now, I'm waiting for the seller of this car to get parts for the custom headers he's building to match the camshaft so I can pick it up.. I promise more pictures when I've picked it up..

Here are some pics in my Photobucket gallery, no descriptions on the photos, a few pictures, are either not of this car, or they are of parts, no longer in use, such as all the engines, they where only tested by the previous ownerm the latest engine pics though, are up to date....

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/santaclaw/Opel GT/

It's still being worked on:

gtpbukk.jpg

Well i have got some updates on my daily driven EVO. I added a AMS VSR intake, retuned it for 26psi on pump gas "93 octane from the pump" and have just purchased a set of Crower rods and the new 1400HD Wiseco pistons for it that I will be installing late this week! To date It has now put down a best of 547WHP now on just pump gas!!! No race fuel like was used for the 560whp dyno sheet in my previous post. I have gained a solid 100WHP now on pump gas. Which is very nice as i can drive around all day everyday with 547WHP and fill up right at the pump for cheap :) I am now looking to hit 600WHP on pump gas on 30psi in daily driver mode and 700WHP now on the 35R with some race fuel at about 40-45psi after i install these pistons and rods. I'm pusing the stock internals so hard right now its kind of a ticking time bomb LOL. SO thats why I chucked up the cash for the rods and pistons before i blow a hole in my block and it cost me 4-5K.... as if it throws a rod itll most likely be at 8500-9000RPM and totally destroy the engine and head!!

After I reach my 700WHP goal on the 35R turbo I'm going to probably switch turbos to the latest and greatest turbo from precision which is a billet compessor wheel 67/65 turbo that recently put down 850WHP up at AMS on an EVO thats setup very similar to mine! AMS is going to sell this turbo by the name 950R. I was going to go with there 850R until they just released this new 950R turbo. It is still a T3/T4 turbo which for those of you that know about turbos this is INASANE power out of a T3/T4 turbo!! Without the use of nitrous on a 2 liter 4 cylinder this new precision 67/65 is the most potent turbo ever produced in a T3 hotside frame!!!

Here are some pics of the updated parts.

Pistons and rods.
EVOWisecopistonsandCrowerrods003.jpg

AMS VSR intake manifold.

EVO014.jpg

EVO028.jpg

Had to put the stock upper IC pipe on to fit the VSR intake as my hard pipes didnt fit. Oh well it doesnt hurt power... just doesnt look as good as the hard pipe. I'm going to get the upper IC pipe from AMS specifically made for the VSR intake when i feel like spending 300$ on a pipe that is just for bling factor to match my small battery, clear timing belt cover and my AMS spark plug plate that i have added as well for the bling factor ;). Power now, bling later is how i see it :)

vsrinstalledpics006.jpg

vsrinstalledpics003.jpg

Here is a pic of my $ pit ... er I mean my EVO for those who haven't seen it.

EVOpic-1.jpg

MyEVOblackwhite.jpg

Amazing HP under the hood. Done a hell of a job on it.

just a little hot rod (please note it's a completely stock 496 big block chevy thats how it came from the factory :lmao4:)
View attachment 3065
bah who needs turbos, superchargers or nitrous when i have a lead foot

2006 F-150. But I've been working on my 1992 Mustang GT to add a 347 stroker with a blower. So far I have a roll cage, suspension and bigger brakes installed now I need a motor.

Well I traded off my 01.5 VW Passat GLX for a 2006 AUDI A6 Quattro 3.2L a few weeks ago. The Windows will be tinted with in the next 2 weeks.
IMG_3972.jpg

IMG_3973.jpg

IMG_3976.jpg

IMG_3978.jpg

IMG_3979.jpg

IMG_3980.jpg

IMG_3981.jpg

Sorry for the poor picture quality should have use the DSLR but O well.

Latest posts

Members online

Back