What do you Drive everyday? REAL CAR!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
h
MikesTackPictures015.jpg
heres a couple of pics of my 03 impreza turnin a couple of laps
MikesTackPictures008.jpg

Thank you. it is a factory off road model. i installed a rough country 5" lift and 35" baja claws on 17" mt beadlocks.it has 4.10's so it still pulls real hard with the bigger tires.

take a closer look at his photos he has two sets of body work for the bike street and race . ive watched guys swap there bikes to a race faring in about 10 mins they are getting the best of both worlds

Exactly. It takes me about an hour to get it ready for the track... that's to swap the bodywork swap the tires to slicks, change the oil, and check over the bike. :cool:

Different helmets and different leathers. Didn't think they were all him. K6 GSXR1000 here but I don't do track days anymore. too dang old...

Different helmets and different leathers. Didn't think they were all him. K6 GSXR1000 here but I don't do track days anymore. too dang old...

Yeah I use my Shoei helmet for trackdays that way if I crash it's not $600 down the drain for a new Arai. Plus the Arai buffets around a lot at high speed so the Shoei is actually more comfortable at track speeds.

I've ridden my buddy's K6 Gix 1000 and it's a BEAST! Nice bike!

Sweet looking good! Been a long time since I road hard. Last time I went down I did every thing I could to not hit my arai! I hear you there. I don't even have full leathers that fit anymore but getting a new set for deals gap next year. Ever been? http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet looking good! Been a long time since I road hard. Last time I went down I did every thing I could to not hit my arai! I hear you there. I don't even have full leathers that fit anymore but getting a new set for deals gap next year. Ever been? http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

I've never been to the gap, but I'd like to make it out there some day. I hear that it's getting a bit overcrowded and a lot of police presence, but I'm sure it'd still be worth the trip.

this is what i drove:

inssxt.jpg

this is it now:

n68ahd.jpg

orpf8g.jpg

2sah0yu.jpg

it was my 07 altima 3.5 se 6speed. i just purchased this car in February i just turned 19 and i have a really good job as a lineman apprentice so i felt i was on top of the world, well this crash has ruined my life. before i start and tell what happend i don't need anyone telling me how stupid i was or anything like that belive me ive heard PLENTY of it haha.
i was on my way to a friends going wayyyyy to fast (about 100) i knew a turn was coming up so i went to hit my breaks but the pedal went to the floor and i went for a ride, straight into an inbankment jumping 20 ft through the air, cliping a tree while going through a staircase in mid air and landing about 75 yards off the road. I'm still going to court for this thing, the cop to my liscence on the spot and told me 6inches more to the left i wouldnt be here

Here's my everyday ride

It's a 2008 Volvo S40 D5 2.4 Turbo Diesel
With the following factory extras:
Dynaudio Premium Sound System 12 Speakers + Sub
Volvo Sat Nav
17 Inch Rims
R-Line interior with Nappa Leather seats.
R-line Body kit and Suspension.
Upgraded engine management chip - STD: Power: 132Kw 350Nm Torque - NOW: 147Kw - 410Nm Torque

I LOVE THIS CAR!!

Nice!!! Volvo is Swedish..or wait no it's american. :( Nice car!

Nice!!! Volvo is Swedish..or wait no it's american. :( Nice car!

Thanks for the comment, Volvo is Swedish but is owned by Ford so technically you are right in saying that my car is American. My particular car was however made in Belgium, and then shipped to South Africa.

All the good diesel-sipping cars are from Europe. Too bad they're not really here in America...pretty hard to find at least.

wow tacoma is really nice truckkkkk if i got $$ i will possible to get one :D

well this is my ride...
may be no one ever c this kind of car before lolz...

guess what car is this ?

Last edited by a moderator:
a camry? Idk where do u live what year is it

Latest posts

Members online

Back