What do you Drive everyday? REAL CAR!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Nice Runs Bud I Don't Have Any Pics Right Now But The Family Car Is A 2005 Pt Cruiser And The Car I Drive Is A 1992 Nissan Sentra Se-r.

:resp:
2004 Mazda RX-8 Grand Touring in Winning Blue.

6-speed with everything but Nav.

Currently 100% stock and likely to stay that way. It's fast enough as it is I think :)

Also, I found out that a Savage X 4.6 RTR will not fit into the trunk very well...oops!

40139584.05.jpg

I love that car.

I had a 03 with twin turbo rotary motor, it was redicoulusly fast

I got a vett after that, missed my mazda the whole time.

nice choice bud.

Thanks! I knew I was going to buy it as soon as I walked on the lot! They don't make them in this blue any more. It actually took me about 3 or 4 months to find a 6-speed in this color. I bought it in September of this year with only 16,000 miles on it, still 18 months of factory warranty on it too.

I've considered an exhaust system, to make the exhaust note a bit more robust, but other than that, I like it how it is. I considered 19" wheels (currently on 18s) too, but they'd make the ride even stiffer, and it's already not exactly a marshmallow!

It's reasonably quick, fun to drive, and a blast to look at (and be seen in), so I don't see any real reason to drop a lot of money into it. After all, if it isn't broke... :)

The one I drive everyday.
p4150003of4.jpg

The on I have driven once in the last year and a half.
supra1wp5.jpg

LOL, I have eight cars at my house. I only have pics of two right now, so here ya go.

The car in my avatar, 2006 GTO...
smallgtofront4ui.jpg

And how about this, my stock car...1979 Lemans Safari wagon. Built entirely my me, including the engine. I won a couple of trophies within a couple of season's worth of seat time. I haven't raced it since my favorite track got bulldozed 2 years ago. I'm starting to get the itch again, though.
665grege307uo.jpg

I can post some pics of the car I used to have. And now I wish I never sold it. It sux not having your own car to drive and go whenever you please.

100_0222.jpg

100_0218.jpg

100_0219.jpg

100_0220.jpg

100_0221.jpg

100_0216.jpg

Here's some photos of the motor and how I had my radio, 6 disc changer, and A/C & heat controls (well, I didn't have A/C anymore after the motor swap) installed. Tried to do most of the work myself. Probably why it looked so bad.

100_0215.jpg

100_0213.jpg

100_0214.jpg

100_0159.jpg

100_0160.jpg

You guys race all you want...I'll be miles ahead of your diesel smoke, shifting out of 3rd at about 100....:skull: :skull: :skull:

somehow i doubt that and your power JOKE aint got nuthin on the cummins torque rules when you talk diesel and the cornbinder can't make the tourque of the big inline six. :stickpoke:

buddy, ive pulled them all. dura****, the cummins and the powerstrokes. ive never lost a pull. even before i put the power to my beast. there aint a cummins I'm afraid of. i may not create a low hp for high torque rating, but that don't matter. all that matters are the numbers.

buddy, ive pulled them all. dura****, the cummins and the powerstrokes. ive never lost a pull. even before i put the power to my beast. there aint a cummins I'm afraid of. i may not create a low hp for high torque rating, but that don't matter. all that matters are the numbers.

Well any time your feeling lonely come on up to the greatwhite north theres a 730hp 1412lb/ft rear wheel hp cummins waiting to blow the blue oval off your grill. thats if it will run long enough to get here.

Here's My daily driver.

The savage conflicts with my other habit

cant tell what thats in but sweeet system. we could all do the chevy ford dodge thing again but its been done before and its getting old. to be honest i was always a chevy guy [never ford] but i drove the dodge the chev and believe it or not i even slid in [and out] the ford lot nicest driving truck with the most options for the best price was the DODGE. of course the ford was the cheapest but remember i have to drive it to work every day.

cant tell what thats in but sweeet system. we could all do the chevy ford dodge thing again but its been done before and its getting old. to be honest i was always a chevy guy [never ford] but i drove the dodge the chev and believe it or not i even slid in [and out] the ford lot nicest driving truck with the most options for the best price was the DODGE. of course the ford was the cheapest but remember i have to drive it to work every day.

Thanks!

It's a Ford Excursion. I'm a Ford fan but I can see what people like in the other brands.

I liked the 3/4ton rear end to support the system.

It currently has 16 Powerbass 12's on 4 Audiobahn A4KDN's and has 18 batteries. Just for starters.

Thanks!

It's a Ford Excursion. I'm a Ford fan but I can see what people like in the other brands.

I liked the 3/4ton rear end to support the system.

It currently has 16 Powerbass 12's on 4 Audiobahn A4KDN's and has 18 batteries. Just for starters.

Good God man. What kind of Db's are you getting from that thing. Thats a sick sterio.

Gee thats alot of Db. I'm Glad you are wearing ear protection as your drums would never last. Are you sponored by somebody?

Not too much to worry on the ear drums, the bass isn't as bad on them as the highs or distortion. A rock concert is around 125-135 and 2 hours of that will have you ears ringing more then the bass in my truck.

Sponsored?

Hell no! I wish, maybe some day.

I do get some stuff wholesale but most of it is off E-bay.

hey u guys that drive ford please tell me u guys don't have a 6 liter in them and it is the 7.3,because if u have the 6 liter i feel sorry for u, i work as a diesel tech for ford for 6 years and the 6 liter is the biggest pos that ford has,they have a law suit with international (how every u spell it) because of all the warranty work being done on the 6 liter ,it almost put ford bankrup so all fords are not the best diesel out there now put a cat 6.6 in a truck and u have one bad a@@ truck,if u need to know anything about your ford just ask i still have ties to the dealer i worked for.

well i learned something. i didnt know that cat made a 6.6 litre. i thought the smallest engine they made was the C-7 (7.2l) and i have a 7.3l. the 6.0 isnt that bad, after international got the problem with the block exploding.the 6.4 is the junk engine, you have to take off the cab to work on the bottom turbo, so thats a junk design. as for the 6.0, take te junk VG turbo off and put a turbonetics on it, and you have a pretty sweet engine.

Rockin system kingsuv. That thing is insane. Love the hair trick. What cu.ft. is your box? I love a good system. I have a decent setup. Nothing that extreme though, but it still hurts. I have two kicker cvr 15's in 2-6 cu.ft. vented boxes with 8-mb quart 6.5's. Have not had a chance to do a bass off yet, but anxious. Did all the work myself, so pretty proud of it.
beach068.jpg

Here are a few pics of my toys...

2002 QUAD CAB 4.7L SLT... 9.49 1/8 - 14.99 1/4 "don't NEED A HEMI!"
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

1969 Pontiac Firebird Conv. 350ci... soon to be 455ci
standard.jpg

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back