What do you Drive everyday? REAL CAR!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice rig Brian ... love the sliver ... oooh the hemi must be nice tho .. where is the vid of it smoking the tires ?

Honestly Zoom, I hope thats not the case I'm just pokin fun at ya. If thats what was to happen I'd bring him my sami. Your jeeps way to nice and its your driver. my sami is just a toy and I don't care if it gets rolled. rather it didn't roll but not a big loss. maybe I'll drive by tommorrow and snap a pic of it myself.

My dad didnt take it into his work since they bought in the huge Gr. cherokee on 40s down from Roberts ;)

No car is gonna get rolled, I might try to go to my friends house and wheel arround there for a few minutes before work one day to make sure the suspension works right.

My daily driver, 02 VW Passat just after I picked it up.
Captured2006-9-500007.jpg

Captured2006-9-500003.jpg

Captured2006-9-500005.jpg

The fun car for sunday afternoon drives.
Captured2006-9-500119.jpg

Captured2006-9-500118.jpg

Call me stupid! I sold it. It was my 97 Mits Eclipse GST Spyder. Run 12.1 1/4s with 380HP at the wheels. Obiously this is an old pict of it but you get the point. It had full custom 3" exhaust, 60Trim Gerrit turbo, Greddy front mount, megasquirt standalone fuel system, quafe LSD, huge cams, JE Rods, Wisco pistons and so much more.
eclipse.jpg

ECLIPSEDARK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My new truck

2008 Chevy Silverado 4x4 LT Dark Cherry Red Metallic,On-Star,XM radio,E-85 compatible,Active fuel Management(can run on 4,6,or 8 cylinders)Love it!Dave

873vsiu.jpg

8326dtc.jpg

6st8eip.jpg

:FarleyParty:

pineapple that truck has a really long wheel base. it also looks very shiny. nice truck. wish i was old enough to get a car!
4x4

I bet if they did, they would sell a butload.

I agree......Honda cars are very reliable and even Honda dirtbikes, atv's, ect. are the same way...I am personally a Chevy fan but I would have one of both if Honda made a TRUE truck

Nothing beats My truck !!!!!!!! Only thing is that It cost about $500 to fill it up every other day !! And it has a Bed in it and a Tv/DVD and frige !! I have Sirius radio and I have a very comfy seat that swivels and reclines !!!! I'll have My Xbox in it after Xmass back in the truck so that is more entertainment !! It has 10 Tires and Man it has a beast of a Deisel Eng in it Powered by a Kitty CAT!!!! It also has 10 Gears and cruises at a top speed of 70 mph !! It can pull what ever I want behind it !!!!!
So you ask what is it well Its My Semi !! A "06" International Its a nice truck but I miss my 07 freightliner I had !!This is a Pic from when I first got My truck Two Christmas ago!!
Picture355.jpg

sorry guy, but i got one better. I have a 2007 Peterbilt 379, 63" bunk, also powered by a kitty cat, but a c-15 625 horse kitty. top speed of 127 mph. haha. it eats ricers and small trucks for breakfast!! BTW it has a 18 speed eaton fuller.

sorry guy, but i got one better. I have a 2007 Peterbilt 379, 63" bunk, also powered by a kitty cat, but a c-15 625 horse kitty. top speed of 127 mph. haha. it eats ricers and small trucks for breakfast!! BTW it has a 18 speed eaton fuller.

Nice!:resp:

hey hitman and dreadnaught ever in the pa area near lancaster at all if so anything happens bring it to cleveland brothers of lancaster and we will hook u up, hitman what engine c-15.What serial # are they ,nothing beats a cat love working on them,u guys got hot injector numbers in them.Hitman what happen to the 07

Wheres the pic??

Nice pics please???:duh:

This is how I roll! Only bad thing is that there's no room for all the ladies I attract.
pocketbike.jpg

My daily is a 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lmtd, I like the pocket bike better. Sold my Chevy Silverado in the back, boy do I miss her!

pARKER, Short Bus RIDER ON A Short Bike. Nice

100_0097.jpg
[/IMG]

It sucks for lookin at everybody's 1:1 ride since I sold mine at the begining of this year. But, I can post about what I would die to have or even have a chance at driving for 5 mins. here's the link to the shop page and I'll try to find the vid of it. Check out those numbers.

http://www.stage6motorsports.com/s6_07_projects_fordgt_01.html

There's a vid link on that page. Be warned, it's 21 1/2 min. long but well worth every second. Let me just say that 1000cc sportbikes are no match for this car.

That is sweet!I found my latest,not the only mind you,dream car also heres a link....Dave
Lots of Carbon Fiber and 1000 HP??
http://www.speedtv.com/articles/newmodels/automotive/41833/

Yeah, the CCX is one sweet ride. If you get the chance watch the movie Redline if you haven't already seen it. The newest one with Eddie Griffin. It's a little bit of a cheesy movie but pretty good to watch. It's basically a Fast and Furiuos using high end supercars. Plus, the main character is exceptionaly hot.

It sucks for lookin at everybody's 1:1 ride since I sold mine at the begining of this year. But, I can post about what I would die to have or even have a chance at driving for 5 mins. here's the link to the shop page and I'll try to find the vid of it. Check out those numbers.

http://www.stage6motorsports.com/s6_07_projects_fordgt_01.html

There's a vid link on that page. Be warned, it's 21 1/2 min. long but well worth every second. Let me just say that 1000cc sportbikes are no match for this car.

man, ya gotta love the part when he blasts by the police cruiser and before the cop even had time to throw the lights on or anything buddy was long gone......................

Well my daily driver is a 2006 chevrolet equinox, nothing realy to talk about there, I do have a 1989 toyota 4 runner also. no big deal, nothing realy exciting,

Pic???

Well my daily driver is a 2006 chevrolet equinox, nothing realy to talk about there, I do have a 1989 toyota 4 runner also. no big deal, nothing realy exciting,

Show us AND tell us!!!!:duh:

man, ya gotta love the part when he blasts by the police cruiser and before the cop even had time to throw the lights on or anything buddy was long gone......................

I never even noticed the cop car and that's lke the second or third time I've watch the vid. I'll hae to watch again and see. I've also seen it in person and that car sounds even meaner when it flies by getting on the throttle. I was doin 70 when he passed me and it made me look like I wasn't even movin. And, he was the 3 cars behind me at the light to turn onto a state road/interstate.

Also, the Ford GT stock transmission is only designed to handle up around 850hp. And that was told by a Ford GT engineer and look, it's making well over that amount of power.

2004 Mazda RX-8 Grand Touring in Winning Blue.

6-speed with everything but Nav.

Currently 100% stock and likely to stay that way. It's fast enough as it is I think :)

Also, I found out that a Savage X 4.6 RTR will not fit into the trunk very well...oops!

40139584.05.jpg

Members online

Back