We were board

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill pass Parker you the man lets see it

Are you kidding me? I will go get a new memory card tomorrow and get my g/f to tape it, at least try to. I told her the stories and she is now scared, geez.

I will find a way to get her to do it!

Alright I will do it......

Let me get a new memory card for the camera and you will get a video....

Hey ...so this went from Jeremy to Parker ... mannnn !!!

Parker ...you will be legend or at least get 15minutes of fam e...

Gregg

Sj has shoved this off on HPI_savage_25 and while I applaud you for that, I still have to go ahead and take your man card for not doing this.

How big of a tablespoon does it have to be? We did some small ones at the bus stop this morning, not fun but I will get a bigger one on video....

Tip: Don't think you can swallow it all at once...girlfriend thought that and she was coughing for the next 30mins, breath smelt like cinnamon all day and she said her throat still hurts, lol.

verify what SJ used in his video and go with that.

Got it, let me recover from this morning......

Anything that hasn't done it, it leave the worst aftertaste you have EVER had, hurts your throat for a few hours, and yeah, lol....

I still think Jeremy should do it and that girl has to be there when you do. You also have to keep the tape running once it's swallowed. I wanna see puke. lol.

I'm a sadist what can I say.

Man card ....Jeremy ...you hear that ...MAN CARD ... lol

I still think Jeremy should do it and that girl has to be there when you do. You also have to keep the tape running once it's swallowed. I wanna see puke. lol.

I will try, as soon as I get it down I am getting a drink of water, how long do I have to go without water? I'm gonna get all the rules before I do it that way you guys can't say I cheated!

lol .. The girl is no longer living here .. She was staying w/ us for the summer .. Parker we wanna see a time laps vid of you drinking a gallon of milk in a hr also @!

lol .. The girl is no longer living here .. She was staying w/ us for the summer .. Parker we wanna see a time laps vid of you drinking a gallon of milk in a hr also @!

You guys trying to make me sick!? :lmao:

I think I could do it in an hour, I wouldn't chug it though, just take it easy and use all 60mins and 60secs to get it done!

Members online

Back