We were board

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched that.....that was funny, "Can I have water now"

I might have to try it and tape it also, or talk my girlfriend into it.......

best part is when she laughed and the cloud of cinnamon flew out.... now do that with Wassabi.......:duh:

That was hilarious. Most other people would have given up, but she stuck through it. I'd give some rep for her if I could LOL.

ha ha that was great, but found myself almost feeling sorry for her because of the look on her face as she looked like she was about to burst out crying!! and then you just kinda watch expecting her to puke but she didnt. she's a trooper thats for sure, great vid!!!

Now I think its only fair to tape you doing the same big spoonfull and see how you do. Also like another asked, how much was the bet?

wassabi is horrably uncle made me do that never again. we also had a bet between me my dad and uncle on hollowween who can eat the mots atomic hot eings from wing stop....... we all stop at 3 before we called quits never again on that

Now I think its only fair to tape you doing the same big spoonfull and see how you do. Also like another asked, how much was the bet?

Hell no I wont do it I am a pus.
It was only 20 bucks ..

Hell no I wont do it I am a pus.
It was only 20 bucks ..

I'm disappointed, I'll paypal you double that if you will get it on tape.

I wonder if she will drink a gallon of milk in under and hr ????

We bet a guy at work to do this. He did get it down in about a half hour but it didn't stay down for long. Nothing like watching a 300lb dude hurl a gallon of milk and stomach acid into a garbage can! He did win the bet though.

good offer

Ill throw some money at this.................

come on sj

I think hes ignoring us crash. Anyone else wanna help sweeten the pot so SJ will take off his diapers and give this a shot?:daz:

Alright guys, I told him I'd double the 20 he gave her. so thats $40. Everyone name what they'll put in the pot and we'll give him an offer he can't refuse!

If its on video ...ad he don't puke ...I'm in for 10 ...

Hey Jeremy ... you may not really wanna do this, but I think for the simple fact that WE want you to, YOU SHOULD DO THIS .... BESIDES YOUR GONNA GET PAID IF YOU SUCCEED ....

Gregg

Thats $50 as an offer so far. The rules would be simple: same heaping mound that she took, no other substances go in the mouth (like water), no puking, all on tape and no stopping the tape until its done.

10 from me

he must succeed without pukeing or if you do puke you have to swallow it................................lol

I am in for $10 also.......if you don't want to do it jeremy pass it on to me....

My girlfriend asked if I would do it for her, told her yes, now she said I have to do it at the bus stop tomorrow, and that means no water for about an hour.

I am in for $10 also.......if you don't want to do it jeremy pass it on to me....

My girlfriend asked if I would do it for her, told her yes, now she said I have to do it at the bus stop tomorrow, and that means no water for about an hour.

youll do it for free for her and not us. I don't think so pal:slapped:

Ill pass Parker you the man lets see it

Latest posts

Members online

Back