want to replace

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats cheap. Id get it. I can show you pics on how to seal mid screw cause ive gotta do it to mine an i can take pics. Its really simple!!!

I'm gonna wait for the guy to send me more pics of the motor and i want to know when the motor was last started. he said it was started once and that was it. if it was a while ago I'm gonna pass. but if it was recent and its as new as I'm thinking I'm gonna take my chance. 95 bucks for a 190 motor.

Here it is. Go to ebay, put in ofna .28. Youll see it for $115 + $4 shipping. Brand new!!!
cefff42f-2e39-de79.jpg

awesome thanks. i will need a new flywheel collet right? but everything else will transfer right over. should i go with new clutch shoes since i gotta put them on. which do you suggest? give me any suggestions you can give me for parts i'll need. i want to do it right the first time so i don't have to tear into this again shortly after the build

Your collet an flywheel should work that was on the 4.1. I use aluminum shoes now but never had any issues when i ran the stock ones. You can get a good set of aluminum clutches for around $20.

so all i'd need would be is the shoe tool and flywheel tool? i've been thinking about upgrading the clutches to aluminum so might as well do it while i got it apart. i think I'm gonna order that ofna, should be alot better than the 4.1 i had plus i wanted something bigger and better. i'll have alot of work to do, re-install motor,adjust the new ofna linkage,redo brake or replace discs, replace throttle and brake servo just to name a few

My buddy has an ofna .32 that out ran my modded axial .32 an the .28. The ofna .28 that i showed you is better than the ofna .32 version. Id kick his butt until we hit 2nd gear then hed pass me!

awesome. i want this motor now and have this thing running. i almost forgot how to run it its been so long lol. i loved the 4.1 so i know I'm gonna love this .28. i might have to change spur gear to a smaller tooth for little more speed i think I'm running a 52/17cb or 16 can't remember

what tool kit do u recommend. i don't have any tools right now to do any of this. i leant a friend of mine the tools and he moved and took them with him.

If you want, ill order everything, put it on then you send me whatever cost is an ill ship to you. Wont charge you for anything except parts price an ill show you reciepts!

I don't use clutch tools. I'm mechanic an i use my pocket flat head to put clutches on.

If you want, you can text me. It would be easier for me. (903)806-6284.

well everything is ordered. ended up going with the ofna .28force hopefully will have this beast running asap.

Ive had a few axials an they are great for the money!!! Not a powerhouse like my picco .28 but they are good engines especially when on a budget!!! Only issue ive had is the mid range needle. Just seal it up an its good to go, or you can put a lrp carb on it an not worry bout it!

which pipe do you have on your picco?

I'm thinking about a new pipe for my abmodded picco

ok guys I'm back on this truck again. time for a new plug. what plug should i go with. i live in alabama so definately warm weather should i go with a medium to medium cold plug or just get a cold and hot plug? also what brand would work. i noticed on tower hobbies site they have some long plugs what will work with this ofna force .28

I use a mccoy 9 cold plug but thats cause i run 30%. If your runnin 20% use a medium plug. Your climate conditions are about the same as mine. Hows that engine runnin? Still like it?

That should work, just make sure you don't buy turbo plugs.

Latest posts

Members online

Back