Vorza is in the mail!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any recent upgrades on the vorza?

No recent upgrades other than a few new lids and playing with spring and shock oils. Everything is solid on it other than the rear body mount. Sorry been hitting the track a lot lately. Getting the hang of racing now. Took 2nd place with the Vorza this Monday for a huge Memorial Day race(only 10 electric 1/8 scale buggies but I still took 2nd). It has more power running only on 4s lipos, than a friends Hotbodies Ve8 running on 5s lipos. Here's a pic of the latest lid/ paint scheme for the Vorza.
photo.php
photo.php
photo.php
The green, yellow and white is a Ve8 high flow body, thought it might fit but it's to small..... and the orange and yellow is a Proline Bulldog for the D8 fits but the ESC battery wires and motor wires hit the lid a little. HPI, Proline or Jconcepts need to make another body to fit! lol. Oh and I change out the black wing to a yellow one and the tires as well....... I've got a few different sets tires, Proline Bowties, Hot Bodies Megabites and like 5 other sets just depends on how the track is that day on which I run. And I upgraded to a Airtronics RX/TX set up. Pretty much the car is set to go as a RTR out of the box ready to race.

lol, i was wondering if you airbrushed it. it came out killer you jerk!.

that front tower looks like it has the beef it needs. the front tower on the hellfire keeps getting bent caz its not designed for bashing.

but yea, that bugg rocks.

Sorry Freddy been busy and kinda forgot about the site.... lol. I used rattle cans on it. I've gotten pretty good with using rattle cans, I'm afraid to step up to a airbrush right now. lol.

Latest posts

Members online

Back