Vorza is in the mail!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimMo8462

Just purchased a Vorza last night and powering it will be a pair of 5000Mah 2S 40C Sky lipos. I'll let you know how good the Sky lipos are after I purchase some other kind. I figured for the money and all the reviews I've seen they were worth the $26 each. Also purchased the Castle Link cable. If anyone knows of a thread on how to use it please link me. Now the waiting game begins! :)

Freddy...... after everything ordered from tower I got the devil. $666.00 and after the lipos $190 with a charger on hobbypartz.

i bet your like a kid at christmas time right now! lol

Bowties ordered to replace the stockers. Not sure if the stocks are good or bad, but I know bowties are good.

Sitting in front of me is a brand new out of the box Vorza now. I wish I would have ordered lipos from TowerHobbies so I can play with my new toy right now. Just waiting on two shipments now. In total 8 Sky 5k mAh 2S 40C lipos. 2 Thunder chargers and a Hyperion charger as well. I think I'm ready to do some serious bashing when all of them get here. Also in the mail today full set of Bowties for the Vorza mounted on Green/Yellow dish rims. Going to swap them out after a few runs on the stockers to see which I like better. A new body with some skull paint mask is on the way as well.

Shaun it really is driving me nuts! It's taunting my now. Sitting on the work bench, just staring at me! All I hear is "You can't drive me!" lol

New Vorza lid.
DSCN1866.jpg

DSCN1869.jpg

DSCN1868.jpg

DSCN1867.jpg

Wow man that thing is a beauty..kind of know how you feel..I have had my flux hp for 2 weeks now and still have not drove it cause of the weather..bummer but gives me time to bash proof it a little :)..let us know how it goes and those lipos..thankd

Lipos and charger came in with the new lid. I was having issues with putting the deans on so today I have to find a new solder. :( Going to put the green dish wheels and bowties on it to match the paint job after the 1st bash session I do to see if I like the stockers better or the bowties better.

Tim that Vorza rocks! how did you paint it?

that front tower looks nice & beefy. what is it made of?

Freddy I painted it with paint.... DUH! lol. And thanks. I used a rattle can with the skull paint mask from Parma. 1st time using the peel off paint mask, but it came out pretty good for having a few mess up's in it. Both shock towers are made out of aluminum as well as the chassis is made out of a 4mm thick piece as well. Really beefy all around and HEAVY! I was shocked at how heavy it actually is.

Freddy I painted it with paint.... DUH! lol.

lol, i was wondering if you airbrushed it. it came out killer you jerk!.

that front tower looks like it has the beef it needs. the front tower on the hellfire keeps getting bent caz its not designed for bashing.

but yea, that bugg rocks.

Yeah def a basher..... it's really heavy! Not meant for racing but with the power it has I think it could be the next great winner.

Got 4 lipos up and charged and took it out for the 1st run. WOW FAST! I need to buy a set of mud flaps pics will show why.
DSCN2312.jpg

DSCN2314.jpg

DSCN2315.jpg

And here's the rest of the damage done during the 1st run.
DSCN2316.jpg

DSCN2317.jpg

DSCN2318.jpg
I need to get a new body mount might just order a few of them. I don't think the mount is very strong so I'm going to switch it for a D8 or a Ve8 mount. And mud flaps are on order now for the rear arms! I need them what do you guys think?

what do you guys think?

i think i cant wait to finish my buggy. i also like how hpi gave you a solid set of shocks on that buggy; must have went over to hot bodies and begged for some.

so how are YOU liking your first b/l electric? notice any differences from other models youve run?

Freddy to be honest this isnt the 1st BL but it is the most recent. I noticed the difference between my nitro savy and this. The shocks are pretty nice, but there are suggestions on some vids to upgrade the rears to something a little bit stiffer due to the rear in hitting more when landing. And thanks Texas. I had a blast playing with it for the 30 minutes I was. Review for the lipos I'd suggest buying them. I had about a 30 minute run time.

Looking at my little work bench I see a bunch of chargers now instead of all the savage parts that were sitting on it. :lmao: Update now I have 2 Hyerion chargers a EOS0720i and EOS0606i. 2 Thunder chargers(decent chargers btw). Also a total of 10 lipos. I guess I spent a little much when starting with the Vorza, but oh well! Gotta pay to play!

Latest posts

Members online

Back