Username meaning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, for me, if it has to do with RC, it's gotta be extreme. Examples, just look at my truck and my car in my sig (signature). The savvy is extreme by far and the fusion is extremely fast. Nough said.

well my name came from some old card game called Magic the gathering. thats right, I'm a bonified nerd! it was from my favorite card Phyrexian Dreadnaught. started using it for CS 1.5, then 1.6, then CS:S and every other game i play.
there, now you know my story.

I am probally the most unoriginal here. What do I have? A savage X SS. However the 13 and 37 are my lucky numbers. Like someone previously asked though, how do we go about changing our names?

hmmm...I always thought the 1337 was leet-speak...LOL!!!

1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d!!

leet-speak is "online gamers" shorthand...that lil quote (one of my faves) is all in leet-speak...leet is short for "elite"

I've taken to calling it geek-speak ;)

Lol, I have seen that in almost every online game I have been on since 1996. And then there is the caps locks freeps!

ZOMGWTFBBQ!!!LASERZPEWPEWPEW

just last night I was playing CoD4 and a guy came in saying he "uber pwned" it just makes me cringe every time I hear/see that crap...especially since the first time he said it, he had 3 kills to my 15...LOL

Now I'm thinking about changing my name to BoneBreaker. I've snapped 2 and bent 1 dogbone over the last 4 days. And they were the HD dogbones too.

hmmm...I always thought the 1337 was leet-speak...LOL!!!

1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d!!

That would have been cooler , more reason for me to change my name. I also feel sad for being able to read that.

Look at it this way. Even if you know how to read it he knew how to wright it, so the phrase he put kinda applies to himself too. Haha.

Just messing around with you Komo!

Let me see.... Well, now that I think of it, it's kind of boring actually. lol For some reason... when ever I'm hanging out with my friends at someones house, they're Always yelling at me to sit down.. (I work in an office and I'm sitting all day, so I like standing when I can) or pop-a-squat!! Well, the name kind of stuck and I just changed it to a funnier spelling. =o)

Well trixter came from along time ago when I worked with a bunch of unique indaviduals that every time they couldnt figure out how to fix or make something work (tricky) I allways figured out some way to make it work so they would call me trixter :dunno: well the name stuck 227 is my lucky number

Look at it this way. Even if you know how to read it he knew how to wright it, so the phrase he put kinda applies to himself too. Haha.

Just messing around with you Komo!

hey, I'll be the first to admit I "n33d t0 g37 l41d!!"

:motorcycle:

Well mine started with my first two nieces they were both born with ceribral palsey and they had speech inpediments so they had a hard time saying my name (Theresa) so they called me T.T. and from there it was just easier for the other nieces and nefews to say when they were babys so it stuck. Now every one calls me T.T. I think they are just to lazy to say my full name.LOL

its really nice to see more females getting into the rc hobby wished i could convince my wife to try it lol

Ok you guys are going to laugh so hard when you watch the clip at the end of this post.

It was February 5th 2000, and I was watching my favorite show. At the time that show happened to be, Walker Texas Ranger. So basically the episode was about a some guys who developed and weapon that could shoot sonic waves and destroy buildings and everything else. The weapon was called the Thunderhawk.

Unfortunately in the clip nobody actually says 'Thunderhawk', but it was called that earlier in the episode and that was the actual title of the episode. Anyway for a good laugh, watch Walker, Trivette, Sydney and Guage beat up some baddies. And then after delivering his signature roundhouse kick to the face, Walker grabs the Thunderhawk, puches a bunch of buttons and proceeds to stop a learjet from taking off. It is the worst CGI you have ever seen. It is literally Walker meets Star Trek.

And the 6630 is the model number of the PC I had when I made the screen name. Have had Thunderhawk6630 ever since.

well if any of you have seen those 1/28 scale rc cars theyer called xmods??? well i started in those and i have a mustang cobra r and i love(d) it! still love it but my new savage makes it look really little kidish know what i mean??

Ok you guys are going to laugh so hard when you watch the clip at the end of this post.

It was February 5th 2000, and I was watching my favorite show. At the time that show happened to be, Walker Texas Ranger. So basically the episode was about a some guys who developed and weapon that could shoot sonic waves and destroy buildings and everything else. The weapon was called the Thunderhawk.

Unfortunately in the clip nobody actually says 'Thunderhawk', but it was called that earlier in the episode and that was the actual title of the episode. Anyway for a good laugh, watch Walker, Trivette, Sydney and Guage beat up some baddies. And then after delivering his signature roundhouse kick to the face, Walker grabs the Thunderhawk, puches a bunch of buttons and proceeds to stop a learjet from taking off. It is the worst CGI you have ever seen. It is literally Walker meets Star Trek.

And the 6630 is the model number of the PC I had when I made the screen name. Have had Thunderhawk6630 ever since.

omg!! I just started watching it and am laughing my *** off only 11 seconds in...where'd all that dust come from with that blocked/caught kick?? just after one of the signature round kicks...LOL I gotta go watch the rest now...

" If the manual is right I think I do".
ROFLMAO!!!
Great story!
Dave

Well with my name lets just say college dorms, college chicks late at night :buttshake:

Last edited by a moderator:

When I was in 2nd grade I used to think Walker Texas Ranger was awesome. I love how they just round house kick all the bad guys when they could whip out their guns and yell "Freeze!" It is the silliest, worst though out show ever...............hahaha.

Well with my name lets just say college dorms, college chicks late at night :buttshake:

I thought yours was in the same category as 420's. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Back