Username meaning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rushy36

jus interested to know how everyone got there username...share the story behind it....

mine came from my old soccer coach in england. as my last name is rush he thought that was a lil boring so he changed it to rushy. and the 36 is a random numer lol

well i guess I'm big on bashing i suppose it could have been little-racer as I'm not realy into racing

Have always been Pineapple with others calling me Pine,Piney and Pinenipples lol
I hope that last one never happens anymore but I may have opened a can of worms!I got the name a long time ago from a friend that once thought I was Hawaiian but I didn't have the heart to tell him I was Guamanian!I also had Guamy as a nickname, but like Pineapple better,Dave

Well .. Mine was kinda a joke .. used to be runoverbysavage.. then a former member and the site owner, changed it to site jester .. then I changed it to SJ .. now I am Jester .. not sure who I will be next week

well I'm big abd my name is dan and 89 is my birth year and the 89 signals something that i cant say wich i just found out the other day

Thyrfing is a variation of the word Tyrfing, which is the sword of the viking god Odin. I have used it through many years of online gaming, forums, and chat rooms. Just stuck with me.

my wife gave me my nickname, after watching an episode of the Croc hunter, when he was goin after komodo dragons (plus I have a slight dragon fixation)...

that was back when I first started playing online first person shooters (ahh the good old days of delta force 1) and I was kickin some serious *** (much to my surprise) so the wife said "you should change your name to komodo..." which was taken of course, so I used the zeros instead of the "o's" and the rest is FPS history...LOL

most of my gaming friends just call me m0d0 anymore...while the guys on this forum have shortened it the other way to komo...which is kewl...helps me remember what forum I'm on ;)

well my name is chris wontor and in high school everyone use to call me chris420 because i was one of five chris's in my little group and i use to be high all the time (key words use to be) and i just stuck with that for everything,maybe one day i will get rid of the 420 it is getting old

Stock just isn't good enough for me, so I've just got to hopit up ! Not very original I know, but that's what I like to do to my RCs, so I thought that was appropriate.

groovethumper is my name The guys in my old band gave me. I play bass. Peace.

Hopalong - Came from the fact I had an auto accident back in 95. Family calls me ( Come on Hoplaong ) The site then shortened my name to Hop. I'll stick with this name until the Day I die.

Hop

well i was savageshaun but thought that was boring so i became nitroaddict which definately suits me as every chance i get it seems I'm buying some hop up or whatever for my savage x so I'm definately a nitroaddict!! and i have hpisf to thank for my addiction.... GOOD WORK GUYS!!!!!! LMAO

cool thread buddy!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was Wister, it came about during registration (on another site) I was on a hurry to get regisitered and wanted to think of something fast, my cat's name is twister (because she bit some knid of poison frog as a kitten that messed up her nervous system and her head kind of twists in one dir all the time, so the cat being infront of me while registering I just knocked the "T" off to make wister.

once again I was on a hurry to regisiter on this site cause I was having problems breaking in my truck so I just used the same name, I always hated the name and since I have found an online home here and figure I will be around for a long while and I have such a fun time setting my shift points, well thats were shiftpoint comes from...

Good thread Rushy!!!

Mine? first time I took my new savage 21 out

ran it into a curb at full tilt, it did not go over or through the curb

broke rite in halph.

FIRST TIME OUT!

CRASH

Well "strongside" to me basically means be strong and get stronger. Whether it's physically, mentally, or emotionally. There's no true definition to "strongside" but it means something to me. The "Fx" part I just threw on there to make it flow better. So I am "Fxstrongside" but most of the folk just call "Fx".

I guess i got the nick name because I was big into dirt track racing around the area (sprints, mods, late model's) so I just picked it up. They also called me RacinJason or RJ when I did a bit of ASA pavement testing and the deal fell threw.

Just my first name and initial from my last name. Could not think of anything fancy..sux growing old. I was always called Q growing up, but everyone started to think I was Trekkie because of Q from Star Trek ( I like Star Trek, just not a fanatic about it).

Hey Pineapple, I got back from Guam last September, spent almost 3 years there and would go back tomorrow if I could. Guam rocks!

My username is the first thing I could come up with when I got online for the first time. I have owned a GTO for over 20 years, so it was the best I could come up with. :dunno:

Cool!

Hey Pineapple, I got back from Guam last September, spent almost 3 years there and would go back tomorrow if I could. Guam rocks!
Yeah I've been there once to meet my Dad and his side of the family-OMG I never knew I had so many relatives! It was great! We were on our Honeymoon but was only able to stay for 3 weeks. I have planned to go back every other year but it hasn't happened again yet, a lot of $$$$ to fly there and back and OMG what a long trip! One day soon we will make it....:Xfingers:
Dave

Just one question, I wasn't aware you could just change your username. So how's it done ? Just in case I have an identity crisis at a later date...... :hardlaugh:

mines the same story as wisters sorry shiftpoint. i was in a hurry there for kevins the fist name and it had to be so many characters so i picked some numbers that i thought id have to remember.
i want to here the pipers story!!

Well .. Mine was kinda a joke .. used to be runoverbysavage.. then a former member and the site owner, changed it to site jester .. then I changed it to SJ .. now I am Jester .. not sure who I will be next week

It all depends on what personality pops up when SJ or Jester who ever it is at that time is on the forum. J/K Jester. tryin to have a little fun and I'm surprized Crash or the other jokesters on here didn't mess with you on this one.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back