The Ressurection of a LEGEND....The Virginia Beach Beast Monster Tank (56K BEWARE!!!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys....had to get you all's approval (that sounds SO COUNTRY!)

Dude that is awesome got to do it..

no doubt!! don't know if i told you or not but that $300 piece for the tank transmission came in today. the dogg on thing ain't no bigger than 5"x5" and it was $300!!!! now all i need is the yolk for the tank trans and i am finished for the actualmoney manbevismoney manmoney man parts for the tank itself..........

well dang....that's gonna be in a couple of weeks dude......

Matt every single pic you posting is down. Says "bandwidth exceeded"

yeah that sucks. Would love to see those pics. How much does it cost to have the bandwidth raised? I'm sure we could do a little hpisf members sponsorship to get those pics back up.

I was just looking at how much it costs myself. Wow you used 10GB of bandwidth in a month. These pics are very popular.

Last edited by a moderator:
pics are back up now!!

well....no turkey for me today! i got an early start at around 7am this morning and went to work on the Beast. i got globs and globs of rust, pounds of pine straw, and qaurts of glass all out of the inside. i managed to clean the whole bottom out so she will be ready for paint. i also got all the hydraulic lines mount to the trans pump i took ALL THE CHRISTMAS LIGHT OFF TOO! man i'm beat it's 2:15 now and i'm about to pass out.....i got plenty of scars, scrapped nuckles , and a busted forehead out of the deal too. man i love monster truckin.....lol!

Hey bro my Son got a monster truck book for Xmas this Truck is in it!!!!!!! Not sure if you know about it or not so i thought i would post some crappy pic and show ya .. I don't have a scanner but i will let you know for sure what book its in man .. Anyway here are the pic.
IMG_5535.jpg

IMG_5534.jpg

IMG_5533.jpg

Man that is sweet. I gotta tell you, you did buy a legendary name/peice of the industry just like my dad did. But hopefully this works out for you. Because the Beast is SHAGG NASTYY!!

thanks! i think that book might be a hard backed book called Monster Trucks. let me know the author of that so i can find one!

that must make you proud that you now own a piece of monster truck history soulja55

saw those already....the ones at the bottom are the ones that i sent him........thanks though!

well...since a lot of people think that the Beast is just sitting...i figured i'd post pics off the Rusty working on the engine. but first off look at the oil pain off the engine......this thing hasn't been cleaned and it's a 1969 block! that's really clean.....no sludge or nothing.
Picture235-2.jpg

this is Russty putting the cam and valvetrain in it
Picture232-1.jpg

Picture233-1.jpg

a preveiw before final cleaning, expansion plug install, and painting
Picture238-1.jpg

Picture240.jpg

Picture241.jpg

these are the actual headers we will be using (since i don't have $1,000 for a chrome set of zoomies!). these will do for no until i make a little money with her and buy the zoomies
Picture243.jpg

Picture246.jpg

more to come later.....this is just to keep all the Beast fans encouraged!

thans......she will be mobile sooner than we think i hope....

That race vs Bigfoot was awesome....

What a project. :)

Keep the pics coming.

Latest posts

Members online

Back