Texas Bash Session In Feb!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
]-[0pa]0ng;102305 said:
If it's raining not only am I not going to pull out the camera and video but I really don't want to run the baja 1st time out in all that yuk. I'll watch everyone else and still go out to eat.

There are A LOT of restaurants around here :) yum :)

Bad News

Well guess what i found out today...

All RC Cars have been banned from Lost Creek Park....

i was told this by a guy on another forum.. so i got curious and called the City of sugarland parks department. Turns out that people that live near by and that think they own the park passed around a pettion and got enough signatures to ban rc cars from the bmx track because they are dangerous... ive heard of some other spots that are sweet for bashing, and i will be checking them out this week...

Oh and if anyone from Sugarland is reading this,YOU CAN KISS MY BIG FAT BUTT...................TWICE!

i was told this by a guy on another forum.. so i got curious and called the City of sugarland parks department. Turns out that people that live near by and that think they own the park passed around a pettion and got enough signatures to ban rc cars from the bmx track because they are dangerous... ive heard of some other spots that are sweet for bashing, and i will be checking them out this week...

Oh and if anyone from Sugarland is reading this,YOU CAN KISS MY BIG FAT BUTT...................TWICE!

Wow.. that UBER sucks.

If you replace the words "banned" and "ban" with OUTLAWED... It sounds like we were doing worth Eye Witness News to cover... And leading tonights broadcast, "Public outrage led by an uptight man who never had a hobby or friends rallied his community to outlaw Savages and Bajas at Lost Creek Park. "These Savages must be stopped" said one home owner. "Before you know it they will eat the children". "These Savages probably are wild and not friendly to mankind". She reports, "I say this because this is what the guy with the petition said... He sounded like he knew what he was talking about, so my whole family signed it... We must protect ourselves and our families from these wild Savages and Bajas...."

I wrote a letter to the park asking them how driving around small mostly plastic cars is more dangerous than kids riding bikes on the BMX track risking breaking their neck.

And said many of us bring our kids to do it.

rida - funny point.

I wonder if they would let you "reserve" the "track portion" of the park for a non-profit organization fundraiser? For the fundraiser part we could each make a donation to be given to HPISF.com.

I heard there is a great place around that area. Where MX can ride too. Maybe this is it?

Yep whip thats the spot...

I wonder if they would let you "reserve" the "track portion" of the park for a non-profit organization fundraiser? For the fundraiser part we could each make a donation to be given to HPISF.com.

Guess your not familar with Sugarland, its mainly made up of stuck up yankee liberal obama voters, i like how they say its for saftey... oh did i mention the women i talked to at the parks department hung up on me when i asked for a copy of the petition...

that petition is public record and must be released upon request...write your Senator about this outragous act! Your a TAX payer by all means and have rights to that public park too!

This is ridiculous!!! ugh... I can kick someone right now especially after working all evening!!!!

that petition is public record and must be released upon request...write your Senator about this outragous act! Your a TAX payer by all means and have rights to that public park too!

I agree. I'd make it as difficult as possible even if we don't get anything out of it.

Maybe they'll build an RC track. They have the land. I'd even volunteer to help make it.

So i went out to the the new spot at the intersection of IH10&Mason Rd.
pretty large area out there nice flat place to park, Food and Hotels right across the freeway...
Snapped some pics of some of the terrain..
Click on thumbnails below to see full size image...

So i went out to the the new spot at the intersection of IH10&Mason Rd.
pretty large area out there nice flat place to park, Food and Hotels right across the freeway...
Snapped some pics of some of the terrain..
Click on thumbnails below to see full size image...

I can bash that!!!

Just in case - you can search "interstate 10 at mason road katy texas" on google maps and find the location.

Members online

No members online now.
Back