Texas Bash Session In Feb!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcam54

Texas Bash Session In Feb/March!

Come on guys let's put this thing together!

Open to ideas on where we can have it...SA?...Houston?...Dallas?...Somewhere in the middle?

Got any cool bash sites/bmx parks that can handle a few people?

Post your insight and who is interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on guys let's put this thing together!

Open to ideas on where we can have it...SA?...Houston?...Dallas?...Somewhere in the middle?

Got any cool bash sites/bmx parks that can handle a few people?

Post your insight and who is interested!

Houston :)

I vote Houston. Lost Creek Park is a good place.

Nick, C.O.,
Do you know if there a way to "reserve" the track like some parks reserve pavilion space?

It would be cool to have a February session and not have to deal with bicycles on the "RCX Track".

February would be a good time for us due to my wife's surgery/recovery.

Nick, C.O.,
Do you know if there a way to "reserve" the track like some parks reserve pavilion space?

It would be cool to have a February session and not have to deal with bicycles on the "RCX Track".

i can find out, if we can reserve the place....

Nick, C.O.,

That would be ideal. Dang pesky BMX riders wanting to ride on the BMX track. lol

sorry i thought i posted ......:duh: .....I'm gonna talk to bro about going, a weekend down there should be doable.....

Make sure you guys bring a video cam for all us northern folk who can't get out due to too much snow!! LOL

Make sure you guys bring a video cam for all us northern folk who can't get out due to too much snow!! LOL

Funny that you say that... It actually snowed here last night (Wed night). I had about 3-4 inches on our deck, cars, etc. Great thing about Texas is it will be a nice mid-60's on Friday... If you don't like Texas weather, then wait a day or so and it'll change.....

Jon.

Hows the first weekend in feb?

I'm off that weekend and the next weekend that I'm off is Valentines Day, and I don't think my wife will let me play...and she made plans for my b-day too (that weekend).

My vote is for late in February. My wife is having major surgery on January 13th.

If the majority wants early Feb. then I'll see how we can work it in.

Jon.

We can push it to the first weekend of march...if it'll help ya out!
I just got to work every other weekend and have the first and third weekend off in feb...the third weekend is Valentines Day.

dates open to me are...Feb 1/2...March 1/2...14/15...29/28...Aprill.....11/12...25/26....

Yeah, we had some great bashing sessions up at Spring Creek last March. Very good weather.

Sunk and I learned all about August bashing last summer and almost died.

March is all good.

Bash at the park off of 281N and Borgfield road. Take 281N out of San Antonio, at the light for Borgfield Road you turn left and go to the end of Borgfield and it T-bones the park.
It is a little of a drive but it has large open areas and benches to set up you pits, trash cans for the broken parts and a restroom on site. We'll most likely have a ramp too, but it is not like a bmx park or a rock pit!

I wanted to get on and thank Twink and Sunk for coming out to S.A. today. Could have been more fun I think but hope ya'll had enough to justify coming out. I vow to come to Houston in Feb and, I'm going to build up my savage and maybe try to sneek in a secret project. Nothing you haven't seen before but I'm sure never driven! Thanks again for coming and see you in Feb. ;) Oh! Almost forgot, Hop made an appearance as well. Good to finally met all of you.

LOL!!

Thanks Sunk and Twink for comein out!
It'll be better in March...the bugs will be worked out! Got some great jumps in after you 2 left, Brian got some on film too so there should be pics up tomorrow or next.
Can't wait till March!

Any good hotels nearby? I don't want to make it a round trip in one day!

LOL!!

Thanks Sunk and Twink for comein out!
It'll be better in March...the bugs will be worked out! Got some great jumps in after you 2 left, Brian got some on film too so there should be pics up tomorrow or next.
Can't wait till March!

Any good hotels nearby? I don't want to make it a round trip in one day!

we had a blast.. after we left we went to Lackland for some shopping and dinner... didnt get home till 10pm lol..

there are some nice hotels near by...

I wanted to get on and thank Twink and Sunk for coming out to S.A. today. Could have been more fun I think but hope ya'll had enough to justify coming out. I vow to come to Houston in Feb and, I'm going to build up my savage and maybe try to sneek in a secret project. Nothing you haven't seen before but I'm sure never driven! Thanks again for coming and see you in Feb. ;) Oh! Almost forgot, Hop made an appearance as well. Good to finally met all of you.

Hi, Double-O-Zilch, it was great meeting all of you yesterday. I was able to take a lot of pictures of single truck running or two at a time, but not all 3 at a time :( :p Sunk is sizing the pics right now, he said a lot of them were out of focus :( oh well, I should take better pics next time :) :D :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back