Texas Bash Session In Feb!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I don't know who BadBird is.

Badbird runs Banned RC who is also a member here and a good one at that. Other than that he's a Texan who might enjoy runnin with US other Texans

Yeah he's in (Badbird)...him and his brother might come down from Dallas for this shindig.

And Chunkymonkey...where you at man you gonna come play?

Ok the first weekend in March....that is Feb. 28-March 1st (sat-sun).

Go time on Saterday Feb. 28 is 12:00 at Lost Creek Park in Houston/Sugarland Texas.

I am now accepting copilots and back seat drivers for this bash!
niterida said:
i don't know who he is
jcam54 said:
Yeah he's in (Badbird)...him and his brother might come down from Dallas for this shindig.

well I'm officially out.....i was informed by my District Manager that i have an inventory on March 3rd ....so that means alot of work,no rest and no play till after that.......take plenty of pics and vids and ill try to make the next one...

:dunno::crying:

Last edited by a moderator:
]-[0pa]0ng;95249 said:
Badbird runs Banned RC who is also a member here and a good one at that. Other than that he's a Texan who might enjoy runnin with US other Texans
thanx for the props hop:resp:

well I'm officially out.....i was informed by my District Manager that i have an inventory on March 3rd ....so that means alot of work,no rest and no play till after that.......take plenty of pics and vids and ill try to make the next one...

:dunno::crying:

Sorry you can't join Badbird. Man, inventory sucks, regardless of where and what it is.

Dang it! I wanted to shake the hand of the man that lauched a buggy over a house. One of these days I'm gonna talk Jcam into jumping one of his savys over his house with me driving it!

LOL! Double O.....it's an entertaining idea.....hmmmmm I do have a truggy now....hmmmmmm!

Sorry you can't go Badbird...we'll see you next time!

Just thinking about this today. Finished shimming the diffs and got 4mm bolts through the top and the bottom of the shocks now. Motor's tune is good. I am ready.

All I think I'll need is a couple more plugs and some byron's gen II. What time does that hobby shop open there Sunk?

Are we planning on bashing Saturday and Sunday? Trying to get some more people coming that have schedule conflicts.

well I planned on a 2 dayer...return early Sunday afternoon...thinking about leaveing Houston around 3ish...depends on the copilot and his plans but I wanted a 2 day bash!

Just thinking about this today. Finished shimming the diffs and got 4mm bolts through the top and the bottom of the shocks now. Motor's tune is good. I am ready.

All I think I'll need is a couple more plugs and some byron's gen II. What time does that hobby shop open there Sunk?

not sure exactly what time they open, i think they open at 10am

well I planned on a 2 dayer...return early Sunday afternoon...thinking about leaveing Houston around 3ish...depends on the copilot and his plans but I wanted a 2 day bash!

I wanna stay for a week and super impose upon there good nature. Your time sounds good. Still looking for chairs.

hey guys, I'm new here and Bad67bird sent me over here, I'm down here in temple, anyone close?

Sunk, Twink, and Whip are in Houston, ]-[op and I are in San Antonio...We all will drive a ways to bash just need time to put it together!

Come on down to Houston on Feb 28 and March 1 we will be bashing at Lost Creek Park (in Sugarland...outside of Houston)!

Yeah bring what you got and we'll make you fell at home! You just got to buy the first case of beer! rockout

j/k!

the more the better imo!

LOL!!! Cool deal, not sure what hotel we're staying at yet but will post up as soon as I know so if others are traveling from out of town they'll have a familar face around the corner.

Latest posts

Members online

Back