T.J.'s BUILD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres an update on the build guys,...Had a lid done up by the One And Only.... MAXIMUSRALIUS!, Check this one out,It's a Ford 650 lid,done up in Black with red flake in it,gives it a Black Cherry color to it, and Max also ghost in some skulls on the hood and rear deck,this thing looks sick!..this paint job really pops in the sunlight,......ALL HAIL MAXIMUS!

cid__0226111217.jpg
[/IMG]

cid__0226111216.jpg
[/IMG]

cid__0226111215a.jpg
[/IMG]

Here it is in the sunlight!...Ghost skulls on the hood.

cid__0226111214.jpg
[/IMG]

cid__0226111411.jpg
[/IMG]

cid__0226111413.jpg
[/IMG]

cid__0226111412.jpg
[/IMG]

cid__0226111414.jpg
[/IMG]

Much thanks and Aloha Max...UDABEST Bro!

wow!!! looks good on the truck ... hard to get good pics of the ghosting its always hard to post pics of it when the camera cant pic up the ghosting effects for crap... but glad you like it .. glad you like the blackcherry loook .. the flake sets it offf . tell tj marry christmas lol

been really busy with work,been doing six days a week,got a lot of catching up to do with the bills,just glad to be back working.i'll keep you guys posted on the progress of this build,again thanks for all the help you guys put in on T.J.'s Build.Aloha Terrance

I haven't heard anything from him since I left Spain back in April. I hope he got the Hex nuts I sent never got a reply back from him saying he did or not.

Latest posts

Members online

Back