suspension conversion kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gofastturnleft

Okay so I bought the kit...problem is I am not a big fan of purple on my RC! I have red TCS TVP so don't think that would look right. I would like to get the parts andonized red anyone got any suggestions that wont break the bank? If not I guess I can just strip the purple off. Thanks in advance:catfan:

don't strip that hard face if your not going to replace it. thats a hi wearing item you want it on there...

Man I can't wait to get mine they have been on back order at my lhs since Christmas but I am told by the end of the month! and 88's if purple makes me go faster I think I am going with a Barney theme:smiliejam:

Man I can't wait to get mine they have been on back order at my lhs since Christmas but I am told by the end of the month! and 88's if purple makes me go faster I think I am going with a Barney theme:smiliejam:

wth.. you need to find a better LHS.

Tower Hobbies has them in stock, well, at least the last time i checked, which was a few days ago. More than likely the same place your LHS orders from.

And on a side note, I was plannin on doin the same with the RSC once I'm able to get it. Except I was planning on a different color. Main question is, will having the alum. pieces reanodized weaken the parts?

Tower Hobbies has them in stock, well, at least the last time i checked, which was a few days ago. More than likely the same place your LHS orders from.

And on a side note, I was plannin on doin the same with the RSC once I'm able to get it. Except I was planning on a different color. Main question is, will having the alum. pieces reanodized weaken the parts?

I got mine on :werd::istupid:ebay $124 nib with shipping! The install doesn't look to bad just a little concerned about having to trim the bulks...hopefully I don't have an issue

I got mine on :werd::istupid:ebay $124 nib with shipping! The install doesn't look to bad just a little concerned about having to trim the bulks...hopefully I don't have an issue

use a file like the instructions say. it may take a little bit, but unless you're ace with a dremel do it by hand.

always have loved that video! nice control. on a side note, what i did was side cutters for the bulk of it and then used a olfa blade and trimmed it down. Worked slick and and as clean as factory. Just my preference.

Just out of curiosity, did you get through a buy it now or bid auction? If it was a bid auction, did it end on Jan. 30th?

I will for sure...I was wondering if anything fishy was going on...I was getting updates on my iphone and kept getting outbid in last 10 minutes...I finally gave up on it because it was approaching TCS web price and didnt win...but got a second chance offer later that night. I wonder if he had someone bidding it up? In the end I decided I didnt care

nice vid, i just ordered up a kit, paid the shot for mine though..$150..always wanted to do that conversion, just never got around to it
I'm looking for to it now though :O

getting frustrated with rtraceshop...I want to get them to do my anodizing but their paypal link has been down for weeks and cant get an email response. any other suggestions for this?

If you don't mind my askin, how much are they charging you to have the parts anodized? I didn't find any shops where I live, so sending them out is my only option. LMK

Also, on a side question, for the gurus out there, what would be better for durability, anodizing or powder coating? Not tryin to jack your thread gofast, but didn't want to waste site space by starting another thread since you've already got this started.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back