Stay tunned for my blitz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
performance isnt to bad got it almost dialed in but bodys getting a little rough lol here are some pics
S2401334.jpg

S2401337.jpg

S2401330.jpg

S2401333.jpg

didnt like the stock tires so i took them off and put some proline bow ties on the rear of the truck then did some mods to the stock rear tires sience the pictures i have turned the tires backwards i figure they will be food for wet tracks
S2401356.jpg

S2401357.jpg

S2401355.jpg

mines pretty much dialed in servo saver tightend down blue springs in front stock white springs in back 40 weight shock oil number a shock pistion on all 4 corners will be posting more things i do to it this coming summer for track running but over winter stuff will be getting slitley changed

Well i think i will put a update on here the truck is getting dusted off and powerd up by a insane motor and LiPo will post pics and that and more info when it arrives

OK guys Well its orderd 5700kv castle system for the blitz should have it by saturday cant wait to try and plant the power to the ground

ok people i got the 5700kv system installed did some testing with diff settings in the castle link and got it going ran 1 and a half packs through it before i broke a lower rear a arn here is the carnage
S2401539.jpg

S2401540.jpg

sweet snow rooster tails lj. looks like the bl really hauls the truck around nice. oh and by the way have you heard about the blitz ese

Looks good man! I was tinkering around with my 4 and 5 year old's Blitz's tonight just changing suspension settings to see what I liked and didn't like. I threw the 83 tooth spur gear in there instead of the 88 tooth one and it gained a fair amount of speed from it. They are still running 7.2V NiMH packs for now and they are plenty for them but I'm liking the Blitz ESE for myself. I want to get one and go all out with it. I've got a Futaba 3PM so I'm covered there, and I would go with a ridiculous BL/LiPo setup in it. It's gonna be sweet... if I can come up with the cash LOL.

Well the truck came in 4th in the b main tonight during racing ill try and get some pics up when i get them sent to me will also get a picture of the 4th plaace plaque june 26th at our next race would of had it tonight but the guy who was having them made didnt have them finished intime

Well its 9 days tell the blitz hits the track for its 2nd points race and here is my setup only thing i may change is tires

Caliber tires
aka wishbone tires haven't ran them yet on the track
i know let the flamming start because of the motor
Traxxas The Velineon VXL-3s brushless system
19/88 gearing or 21/88
or may drop down to 16/88
27.5 shock oil
number 4 block
c shock pistion on all 4 corners
losi white shock springs in front
stock blitz springs in the back
2s LiPo
futaba 3pm-mx 2.4

And when i think of more i will post it

Well The blitz did good yesterday racing except it needs a new body and a little work not much got 2nd in B Main out of 12 and find out what i thought was a blown diff but was only a blown bearing here is 2 pics will get better pics when i get my good camera back if i would of known it was just a bearing i would of rain a main there was only 4 people who ran a main mod S/C

2nd on the right and 4th from before race on the left
S2400005.jpg

S2400007.jpg

good job ! keep it up. Next time you add stickers to take pictures make sure you add a lil dirt to them too. But A- for effort

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back